Men vs South Carolina Game Thread

GwillMac6

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need a bounce back tonight. Playing at home helps but I’m always scared of Frank Martin’s teams, they almost always give us fits. Bro Gwill giving me a break after the bad juju before the Alabama game. Hope I can regain the mojo for the Iowa state game 😂

Lets get back in the win column. Also, the only thing I want in this game is to hit 2 fgs in a row to start the game. Can't remember the last time that happened.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Lets get back in the win column. Also, the only thing I want in this game is to hit 2 fgs in a row to start the game. Can't remember the last time that happened.

Guess I'll have to wait until the next game. Missed our first shot. 😥

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Layups!

Please!

I'll sure be glad when we shake this funk we're in. I know we just don't have the shooters this year, but some of this is just basic.

I think we should be more committal to the basketball program when we’re not doing hot than we are, but I’ve seen ghost town football games (After the 1st Q, of course!) during down periods so I cant expect more than that. 
i think some people have higher expectations than we are at, at this point. It takes quite a few years to transform a football town/market/state I would think 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Wiley inside finally. 10-6 SC

He's playing a lot smarter in the pain this game. Passing back to the perimeter when he doesn't have a good look rather than forcing it.

Archived