Toilet Paper

weagl1

4 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

I had to go to India last summer for work and this is legit how their toilets are setup.  We had toilet paper at the hotel, but anywhere else the plumbing can't handle it. 

Did they have the bucket and ladle system for flushing like some toilets I used in Thailand? Guess not if they have the handheld bidets. 

Bidets are awesome. That's a potential silver lining of all this. I know at least one person who's already installed one. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Did they have the bucket and ladle system for flushing like some toilets I used in Thailand? Guess not if they have the handheld bidets. 

Bidets are awesome. That's a potential silver lining of all this. I know at least one person who's already installed one. 

In the office we had to go to they have a trash can in each stall... you're supposed to do your business with the TP and then put it in the trash can.  I'll never forget the smell of that bathroom.

On the bidet note, i might be forced to install one. We're down to half a roll of TP which lasts like 2 hours with my fiance. 

6 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

We're down to half a roll of TP which lasts like 2 hours with my fiance. 

Like she's stuffing a teddy bear every time the dew gets shaken? Can relate.

33 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

...We're down to half a roll of TP which lasts like 2 hours with my fiance. 

atl-tiger,  You better be careful!   A word of advice from a married man...

About 18 years ago we had a "pal-talk" group.  it was early group PC  chat room site.  Worked like a CB radio where only one person could talk at a time.We had a couple dozen AU fans that would hang out every night.  Sometime til early morning.   

ANYWAY...  one  night my wife fell asleep in the daybed next to my PC.  She is known to snore.  Sometime ridiculously loud  while making hilarious sounds.  It was about 2:00 am.  she was zonked.  LUCKY ME!   she was have an exceptionally loud and funny snoring night.  So I decided  I would show everyone the funny loud sounds she makes.    I proudly pressed the mic button and broadcast her snoring to the whole group.  It was a lot of fun.... until she woke up and busted me.     we almost got divorced over that one.  

She was furious,  and I couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard I tried.  I was worse than a 12 year old  with the giggles at church.    I am laughing about it now as I type it 18 years later.   

EDIT: please God don't let her read this.

This is cool.

All of this crapper talk feels just like the board on Sunday after the LSU game in Baton Rouge!

Quite comforting....

NecessaryRespectfulAlligator-max-1mb.gif

On 3/13/2020 at 12:28 AM, bigbird said:

I'm ready!

papertowelssidebyside.jpg

as the ex of a wife that had four parrots i can assure you birds dunna need to wipe. now if your aim is not good you might have problems. sell that stuff and buy something you want..........lol

People have gone out of their freakin minds. Their acting like toilet paper is the only they need as we all wait for this virus to fade away.

Brings me in mind of a good old 60s song called "Wipe Out"     

• 11 months later...
On 3/12/2020 at 2:10 PM, weagl1 said:

May not be enough left to throw this fall.

we could recycle if it did not hurt the trees..............lol  yes i am warped.

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we could recycle if it did not hurt the trees..............lol  yes i am warped.

That would be fertilizing them from top down. Yes you are warped but I am also a little warped.

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

That would be fertilizing them from top down. Yes you are warped but I am also a little warped.

after we roll the trees with doody paper i believe we put the gloves on and take a bucket or two and dump on harveys grave. we might have to start a go fund me to get there and outta jail lol. and i am half serious.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:35 PM, keesler said:

THANK YOU!   I've got a BIL working at the Prattville paper mill, less than 20 miles from my home - they are under 12 hr shifts pumping that paper 

You might want to get to know your BIL a little better. That mill produces kraft. If you wipe with that, you'll be crying.

Archived