2020 Va Tech Transfer Landers Nolley II

Maverick.AU

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

6 ft 7 and 230?!?! MERCY!!!!!!! That is some serious LANKY LEEEEEEEEEEEEENGTH at the wing position for AU if he chose to transfer here. I am guessing he would have to sit out of year if they do not have to change the transfer rules. Only 31% from three though............. GIVE MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY THREE POINT SNIPERS THOUGH!!!!!!!!! lol. 78% FT shooter though. I can DIG THAT!!!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4395684/landers-nolley-ii

He is from Smyrna, Georgia by the way. I bet if we actually push hard for him he is ours.

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

6 ft 7 and 230?!?! MERCY!!!!!!! That is some serious LANKY LEEEEEEEEEEEEENGTH at the wing position for AU if he chose to transfer here. I am guessing he would have to sit out of year if they do not have to change the transfer rules. Only 31% from three though............. GIVE MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY THREE POINT SNIPERS THOUGH!!!!!!!!! lol. 78% FT shooter though. I can DIG THAT!!!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4395684/landers-nolley-ii

So, uh, do you like him or nah? Hahaha

Just now, McLoofus said:

So, uh, do you like him or nah? Hahaha

wqeqew.gif

9 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Am I the only one reading his name in a British accent? 

You might have been before, but now you definitely are not the only one. And thank you, sir.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 12:23 PM, Maverick.AU said:

didn’t make the cut

From the stuff I have read on Nolley is that he is a ball stopper and empty stats guy. I think we are prioritizing the Pitt wing transfer more because he is one of the best perimeter defenders in the country and fits BP system more on that side of the ball. He is a DAWWWWWWWWWWWWG and BP always is looking for guys like that. WOOO!!!! Just hope the Bams or Fighting Kermits do not get nolley. Because he can def score for sure.

Archived