Kentucky game Score Prediction

Zeek

Kentucky's returning experience along the offensive and defensive lines worry me. Stoops has done a pretty good job at UK. These are no longer the Mildcats. In a game that's closer than I would like, AU 27, UK 24.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sixty minutes' helmet sticker to honor Dye's memory

By Phillip Marshall

AUBURN, Alabama – Auburn’s football team will honor late head coach Pat Dye with a unique helmet sticker in Saturday’s game against Kentucky.

The sticker will have Dye’s initials and the words “Sixty Minutes” in a circle of 60 orange and blue segments that represent one minute on a clock. The inspiration came from Dye’s early days at Auburn. When he was asked how long it would take to beat Alabama, which had won nine straight Iron Bowls, he answered “60 minutes.”

Screenshot_20200925-163013~2.png

Disclaimer: I’m not predicting a score but with a couple of beers in (tomorrow),  don’t hold anything against me in the game thread if we start out slow 😂

Auburn is more talented. Jimmy’s beats the Joes.

AU   31

UK   17

On 9/20/2020 at 7:32 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

Im going 31-13 Auburn. Close game until 4th. Auburn scores twice in the 4th to run away.

Well done. 

24 minutes ago, bigbird said:

win-victory.gif

Sorry Bird.  We'll get Snuffy and The Count to take you out for a sympathetic dinner.

On 9/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, tigerbrotha12 said:

Not sure how you don't pick AU here. 

27-13 AU

Another close one!

On 9/22/2020 at 10:59 AM, toddc said:

I almost posted about you yesterday. I’ve been wondering where you were lately. Always enjoyed your take on things and I hope all is well with you. And the little Corgis 

Doing fine with Corgis as always. Best breed of dog on the planet! Thanks & WDE!!

Archived