Liberty

auburn4ever

Liberty just upset Virgina Tech 38-35. Hugh Freeze is 6-0. The Tigers needs a fresh start in 2021. Auburn needs to hire either Hugh Freeze or Mario Cristabol.

8 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Liberty just upset Virgina Tech 38-35. Hugh Freeze is 6-0.

If a lot of folks get their wish and Malzahn is fired at the end of the season, I hope AU hires Freeze. If they do, a cold wind will bring a chill to the rest of the SEC...

I absolutely agree. SEC coaches would feel the chill in the air. Not only is Liberty 6-0, but they have beaten their second ACC team this year.

That would be great. I'm watching UF vs UGA early in the 3rd and UF up by 20. I 100% believe that if Dan Mullen has equal or better talent he will beat Gus 100% of the time. So even if we catch LSU and Bama at home and win the SEC West UF would have a cake walk to the playoffs.

Edit to say talking about future years. Not this one that has already been wasted.

1 minute ago, AUBourne said:

I 100% believe that if Dan Mullen has equal or better talent he will beat Gus 100% of the time. 

Why Mullen but not Saban?

9 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

saban isn’t a good game day coach.  He has been out coached on many Saturdays.   He is an excellent program coach.  Their recruiting and player development is second to none.  That’s why they are so good every year.  
Cousin Eddie, on the other hand, is a very good game day coach.  His game planning and X’s and O’s make him very dangerous on any given Saturday.  

13 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Because he had a hard time beating him when he was at Mississippi State. I think Mullen is a great game day coach. Saban is good at recruiting and hiring lots of assistant coaches 

2 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

saban isn’t a good game day coach.  He has been out coached on many Saturdays.   He is an excellent program coach.  Their recruiting and player development is second to none.  That’s why they are so good every year.  
Cousin Eddie, on the other hand, is a very good game day coach.  His game planning and X’s and O’s make him very dangerous on any given Saturday.  

Exactly my thoughts too.

2 minutes ago, AUBourne said:

Because he had a hard time beating him when he was at Mississippi State. I think Mullen is a great game day coach. Saban is good at recruiting and hiring lots of assistant coaches 

image.gif

1 hour ago, AUBourne said:

That would be great. I'm watching UF vs UGA early in the 3rd and UF up by 20. I 100% believe that if Dan Mullen has equal or better talent he will beat Gus 100% of the time. So even if we catch LSU and Bama at home and win the SEC West UF would have a cake walk to the playoffs.

Edit to say talking about future years. Not this one that has already been wasted.

FL's defense is absolute dog s***, we'd have a fair shot. 

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

You can’t have a dynasty going as long as they have and not be good at X’s and O’s. That makes zero sense. They’re not winning games just off talent alone

44 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I got clowned for saying Malik looked just as good as the other two options in that spring game. He has never looked bad at any point in his tenure here, I wish he got a better shot. 

That was never gonna happen which is why he and Gatewood left. I’ll say this, though, if Bo is utilized correctly, it won’t matter. 

9 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

You can’t have a dynasty going as long as they have and not be good at X’s and O’s. That makes zero sense. They’re not winning games just off talent alone

I’d argue that they are to a great extent, but it’s due to the expectations that a Saban program demands.

14 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Liberty just upset Virgina Tech 38-35. Hugh Freeze is 6-0. The Tigers needs a fresh start in 2021. Auburn needs to hire either Hugh Freeze or Mario Cristabol.

They’ve got a really good QB named Malik Willis. He’s putting up great numbers. 

13 hours ago, Swamp Eagle said:

That was never gonna happen which is why he and Gatewood left. I’ll say this, though, if Bo is utilized correctly, it won’t matter. 

And stays healthy. But you are correct. 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Swamp Eagle said:

I mean I'd contend that a possibly low 4.4s guy who has been throwing on the run like Malik has would be more dangerous in this simplified RPO offense than Bo has, but it wouldn't be by some massive amount I suppose 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:45 PM, Sizzle said:

You are correct. 90% talent, 10% refs.

Archived