Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Y’all, for real, Kentucky is about to have a better HC than we do. Ugh. 

Ooh good idea.  Go cats! Only 20 mins from the stadium.  But football only.  BRUCE MUST WIN IN RUPP!

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Jimmy Rane's grandson sure is delusional 

Well, they have a prime opportunity to be transparent in this process. We haven't gotten an official statement from the AD Greene or anyone from the Search Committee. The fact this is such a clown show is a well deserved designation.

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

One of our political parties is doing the exact same thing just to fill their coffers for the next go around, I get the emails daily. 

I get them from both parties.  

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

The really egregious part of your post, though, was suggesting that this opinion was introduced by a small number of idiots and that the rest of us are just "parroting" that. Both of those things are inaccurate and unnecessarily insulting. 

If you want to be a cheerleader for Clark, best find another way to do it. 

What has been made clear now is that this board is a freaking circle-jerk, our supposed "insiders" can't tell their butts from a hole in the ground and that we were pretty much primed to be immediately hostile to anyone the "influencers" on this board have deemed sub-par. 

This calls for some serious self-examination as a fan base. The boosters and BOT suck, yeah. The hardest thing to admit is that us rank and file alums and fans do too. 

Jeez no wonder a sunbelt coach shot us down. He'd have been pilloried by half the fanbase before he even saw the field. 

18 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Yup. From the mouths of babes

Sorry but players who quit on their teammates isn't one to listen to.  Idc about the covid crap, he wasn't in danger of anything.  He should've played this year.  

14 minutes ago, orangemaskman said:

Really?  This is a very reliable source.  I remember some of y'all wanted Turner Gill.

Yes, I'm dead serious. We've had many idiots previously

Just now, USATiger said:

Sorry but players who quit on their teammates isn't one to listen to.  Idc about the covid crap, he wasn't in danger of anything.  He should've played this year.  

I disagree. He’s got a co-morbidity. He has asthma and to risk catching a hugely unknown respiratory virus isn’t something he should have even thought about risking or having to explain. 

3 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Embarrassing take.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes, I'm dead serious. We've had many idiots previously

Big if true 👍🏻

9 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

9A1FBA9B-E584-4E08-8E65-C84FA4C5AD15.jpeg

A paper tiger in front of a hurricane, I'm afraid. If we want him and money is the hold-up, they can't touch us. 

7 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

One of our political parties is doing the exact same thing just to fill their coffers for the next go around, I get the emails daily. 

Before you get a warning for this, just know I enjoyed this post thoroughly 

If I was one of the candidates for this job and I read some of the stupid post some of you supposed Auburn fans post I would shy away too.. Auburn's fan base has lost its pride and decency .. ridiculous.. you come on here and post lies and narratives .. that appears to me to be straight from the REC .. my Lord.. just go ahead and buy a Bama shirt.. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

He can cry into the millions he’ll get in a decade or so 

He'll be on the BOT... bet on it 

6 minutes ago, USATiger said:

This is the worst post ever made 

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Wasn’t there supposed to be a presser about Clark at 4:30?

Doubting that now.

7 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

Well, they have a prime opportunity to be transparent in this process. We haven't gotten an official statement from the AD Greene or anyone from the Search Committee. The fact this is such a clown show is a well deserved designation.

Yeah really. They wouldn't be so intent on being secretive if they were on the up and up. They've totally exposed themselves by trying to hide.

3 minutes ago, auburnfaithful72 said:

If I was one of the candidates for this job and I read some of the stupid post some of you supposed Auburn fans post I would shy away too.. Auburn's fan base has lost its pride and decency .. ridiculous.. you come on here and post lies and narratives .. that appears to me to be straight from the RNC .. my Lord.. just go ahead and buy a Bama shirt.. 

I'm just sitting here in shock that you can read and write.

2 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Yeah really. They wouldn't be so intent on being secretive if they were on the up and up. They've totally exposed themselves by trying to hide.

Bingo. It makes me laugh.

Archived