NFL Draft Thread

Zeek

9 hours ago, Barnacle said:

5 picks in the first 20 for Bama is pretty sick. I know "Bama cheats" and blah, blah, blah, but that's the best sales pitch out there. 

8 first rounders out of their 2017 class. Eight.

We have to add up every single draft going back to 2005- when we had 3 first rounders- to get above 8. 

Let me say that again: Auburn required 17 NFL drafts to surpass the number of first rounders that bama had in one signing class. 

And that's not even an us vs them or little brother thing. That's just context. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Js is set for life even if he never plays another down of football. He married in to money!!!!  😂😂

Probably why he was coolin on the sidelines here lol 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Being a Steeler fan glad we got a good running back who can run and catch but damn did it have to be a bammer

Najee feels like an Auburn man that got trapped in Tuscaloosa. lol. I respect that dude. He should be great at Pitt. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Najee feels like an Auburn man that got trapped in Tuscaloosa. lol. I respect that dude. He should be great at Pitt. 

Oh he is a great dude and will be a great teammate with the Steelers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh he is a great dude and will be a great teammate with the Steelers.

Was about to say same.

I hated Julio the Turd and have absolutely loved rooting for Julio the Falcon. And now Calvin Ridley. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS NARLOB DAVIDSON!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Being a Steeler fan glad we got a good running back who can run and catch but damn did it have to be a bammer

Tell me about it. But with Saban spitting them out to the NFL right and left, we better get our share(We already are there with Buggs, Fitzpatrick, and the center).

p.s. Now my wife informs me she definitely won't watch the Steelers w Harris in the backfield( and not Franco)..

:)

• Like 1

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7410451002?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16198065969594&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fsports%2Fnfl%2Fsteelers%2F2021%2F04%2F30%2Fnajee-harris-draft-party-bay-area-homeless-shelter%2F7410451002%2F

Growing up in California, future NFL first-round draft pick Najee Harris spent several years with his parents and four siblings in a Bay Area homeless shelter.

Harris returned to the Greater Richmond Interfaith Program on Thursday as one of its greatest success stories, coming home to a draft party held in his honor. 

"There was a time I needed a helping hand. They gave us an opportunity to get back on our feet," Harris told reporters. "So it is my job to give back."

The former Alabama running back did just that, bringing with him a donation of food for the shelter's residents, just hours before he was selected by the Pittsburgh Steelers with the 24th overall pick in the draft.

Harris told local TV station KRON4 it was an emotional experience not only for him, but also for his mother.

"It was almost as if she was crying in a way. We have a lot of memories here," he said.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Got selected 34th ovr

Love what the jets are doing. Hope it works out for them!!!

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Love what the jets are doing. Hope it works out for them!!!

They finally have a coach. 

• Love 1

Denver getting the UNC kid was a huge get.  Potentially the new Derrick Henry.

If they get Rogers?!

Edited by AUBwins

10 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

They finally have a coach. 

Big fan of Saleh!!!! He's a big fan of our guy Carl Lawson too since he gave him that big deal. Legggo!!! Wooooo!!!! J e t s jets! Jets! Jets!

• Love 1

There was a point in the second round where 4 corners were drafted in a row, and 5 of 6 picks. Corner was a super deep position this year

22 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

KJ to Tampa. War Bucs

Dang bro. No love for Sherwood who went before britt to the jets in the fifth?! WTH bruhhh??? 😂😂

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dang bro. No love for Sherwood who went before britt to the jets in the fifth?! WTH bruhhh??? 😂😂

Posted him in the other thread

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Posted him in the other thread

Good looking out. You ain't fammy, fam or the brodie but you still aight! 😂😂