Next AU booster hire needs to be

johnjacob

Not how it works at bama and uga. In their case (my perception) it's all built around plausible deniability and follows something like this.

1. Head coach meets with Resource to talk shop.

2. Resource follows a script and discusses players and positions, which are talked about in general terms. Head coach says I like this player or I REALLY like this player. Resource takes notes.

3. Resource meets with Suppliers and talks in general terms and relates which players he likes or REALLY likes. Suppliers takes notes.

4. Suppliers develop a performance based post career payment scheme for signing and discusses with Handlers.

5. Handlers meets with Influencer/s and presents the scheme. The $$$ are here and unknown by level #1.

6. Influencer/s discuss payment plan with final decision makers and executes payment scheme. Handlers and Influencers receive a bonus on signing day.

Just my highly speculative vision. What is your vision?

Edited by creed
  • Thanks 1

The ASU  scheme was not  super bad...matter of fact I suspect by SEC standards, quite tame.   I am disappointed in Herm E if that is true.   I have always thought a lot of him. 

@creed  I suspect your outline is probably legit and close to the mark.   This is not complicated, and yeah Saban/Bowlcut are 2-3 level removed, in which they will never 'go down.'

There are a lot of money guys in the REC I am sure.  

The actual number of athletes that receive something along the lines being discussed is much smaller than people assume.

On 6/25/2021 at 9:27 AM, creed said:

Not how it works at bama and uga. In their case (my perception) it's all built around plausible deniability and follows something like this.

1. Head coach meets with Resource to talk shop.

2. Resource follows a script and discusses players and positions, which are talked about in general terms. Head coach says I like this player or I REALLY like this player. Resource takes notes.

3. Resource meets with Suppliers and talks in general terms and relates which players he likes or REALLY likes. Suppliers takes notes.

4. Suppliers develop a performance based post career payment scheme for signing and discusses with Handlers.

5. Handlers meets with Influencer/s and presents the scheme. The $$$ are here and unknown by level #1.

6. Influencer/s discuss payment plan with final decision makers and executes payment scheme. Handlers and Influencers receive a bonus on signing day.

Just my highly speculative vision. What is your vision?

I knew Bowl Cut read our message boards. This is proof.

Creed, you've been outed.

• Haha 1