Injury Status for Pappoe/Moultry/Walker

TecmoBoJackson

6 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

grades seem to be the only reason that fits the bill,  BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON.

Nope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Nope.

I don't think anyone would know if it was grades or not other than the coach and him.

If it is not grades and not an injury or health issue,  and it is not disciplinary ,  the only other possibility would be that he quit,  and was not kicked off the team.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner

Guest MustardSeed
4 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I don't think anyone would know if it was grades or not other than the coach and him.

If it is not grades and not an injury or health issue,  and it is not disciplinary ,  the only other possibility would be that he quit,  and was not kicked off the team.

It makes sense. There is always attrition with culture changes. Most get on board with tougher practices and different ways, some never do.  Of course I’m not implying that’s what’s up here cause I have no idea, but it’s plausible that a few leave mid season. I’d take it as a good sign if so.  Hate to lose anyone but some people simply just won’t work out in a new scheme, for many reasons. 

4 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

TD showed up and showed out early in the season against lesser competition as did Derick Hall and we all had a false sense of a great pass rush. TD did not do much against PSU IIRC. Derick Hall finally broke out this weekend. Eku Leota had a sneaky good game and Romello Height. I love TD and I hope all is well, but I believe Eku deserves the start moving forward, but we absolutely need TD for depth.

I agree with all of this.  We rotate those players quite a bit to keep them fresh, but I'm not convinced T.D. is better than Eku. We had some pressure on LSU.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Nope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

One other possibility, and I have zero info., is that it involves law enforcement.   Hard to believe that would be the case with him.

I would assume that falls under disciplinary reasons.    We have been told that is not the case.  

8 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I would assume that falls under disciplinary reasons.    We have been told that is not the case.  

Ppl claiming it is compliance related 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Nope.

24 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Nope.

Idk why not just say vs beating around the bush

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, W.E.D said:

Idk why not just say vs beating around the bush

I think it’s the old game “I can’t tell you what it is…but I can tell you what it’s not 😉😉

Guest MustardSeed

With all the nopes, pretty much leaves a personal issue which could be anything from health related (but not a football injury) to family issues to eligibility

20 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

One other possibility, and I have zero info., is that it involves law enforcement.   Hard to believe that would be the case with him.

honestly that popped into my head.....not because its TD, but just because of the weirdness of the situation. 

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Ppl claiming it is compliance related 

Well, that's a large clue. Compliance related could be grades, but it has been stated that's not it.  Other compliance related issues relate to unapproved benefits and contact with agents. Which all seems kinda ridiculous in an era of of million dollar endorsements.

if Steiner and the other guys are just getting fried, do what you have to do. If Owen can provide a lot in the running game, we can get a lead, and Mason could do a DB heavy look, then we might only need a few drives of Owen. I don’t think I want him limited out there playing pass coverage too long

5 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

grades seem to be the only reason that fits the bill,  BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON.

It is a strange time of the semester for grades to be an issue.  Class attendance possibly, but grades for eligibility relate back usually.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

As much as I'm curious about what it is...anybody at least willing to confirm that he is likely to return at some point during the regular season?

Word around the campfire is don't expect him back.

I don't think anyone's ever heard a bad word about TD away from the field so I hope nobody makes any negative assumptions about him now. (If that seems hypocritical coming from me after I opined that any unexplained absences can be chalked up to Covid until we hear differently, fair enough. Mea culpa.) 

• Like 3