Chiefs vs. Bills

Never2Yield

That was an awesome game! ...I really hate the NFL overtime rules though. For the life of me I cant figure out why the NFL just didnt adopt the College overtime rules back when they made the changes..... I think everyone knew whoever won the the coin toss would ultimately win the game. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

That was an awesome game! ...I really hate the NFL overtime rules though. For the life of me I cant figure out why the NFL just didnt adopt the College overtime rules back when they made the changes..... I think everyone knew whoever won the the coin toss would ultimately win the game. 

They should just make it where the opposing team has to match our exceed the team that scored first. I know they made the adjustment to let a TD win but FG keep going.  But in this scenario, horrible that Allen didn't have a chance to score a TD.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

They should just make it where the opposing team has to match our exceed the team that scored first. I know they made the adjustment to let a TD win but FG keep going.  But in this scenario, horrible that Allen didn't have a chance to score a TD.

Agreed the Bills deserved a chance to see if they could match the Chiefs.

But no doubt, it was one of the best NFL playoff games that I have seen in a long time!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I would have loved to have seen Allen have another shot at it!!. Im not a Buffalo Fan, but I was pulling for them.  If The rules allowed for like what you said, or NCAA style or half a period and buffalo still lost, Id feel alot better about the outcome..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

I would have loved to have seen Allen have another shot at it!!. Im not a Buffalo Fan, but I was pulling for them.  If The rules allowed for like what you said, or NCAA style or half a period and buffalo still lost, Id feel alot better about the outcome..

I am OK if neither scores on first possession, then it's sudden death.  Just think each team deserves 1 possession min. Heck they could make it where the 2nd team has to go for 2. Just give them a chance. 

Edited by AUBwins

That whole game was euphoria. Hate that someone had to lose. I really love the way Josh plays. Came a long way from his first playoff game. He should still be playing. OT rule is wack. I believe if Bills won the toss they would've won the game. That's just how it was going.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

That whole game was euphoria. Hate that someone had to lose. I really love the way Josh plays. Came a long way from his first playoff game. He should still be playing. OT rule is wack. I believe if Bills won the toss they would've won the game. That's just how it was going.

Agreed. The Bills most likely lost by chance.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Never2Yield said:

Agreed. The Bills most likely lost by chance.

Hate the NFL OT rules. The play of the game wasn't actually a play at all, it was the overtime coin toss. 

• Like 1

One thing I wondered that maybe the Bills should have done, and it would have definitely won it, or a slight chance to lose it.

On the last drive, where the Bills went ahead w/ 13 secs left. These Defenses were gassed, based on all the scoring taking place.

The Bills w/ Josh Allen, and his great ability to run the ball, as they did on so many plays during the game should have gone for 2. I think they run Allen on a power and it's a guarantee.

Now they have a 4 pt lead, and KC as 13 seconds to have to WIN the game.

Say they don't make the 2 pt conversion, then it still is going to take KC 13 seconds to get where they were anyway.

The 2 pt conversion gives them a harder task to overcome.