There should be no weapon transfers to Ukraine

GunsmithAU

22 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Of course, you distort what I said, but when what’s outlined in this article happens, you’ll cheer it on. It may be another Republican that runs with it. DeSantis & Cruz would do it in a heartbeat.

https://www.businessinsider.com/judge-luttig-republican-dry-run-overturn-2020-election-2024-trump-2022-4?amp

Well, you have absolutely no idea what DeSantis or Cruz would do. It doesn’t appear that Trump’s attempts to challenge the results of 2020 were successful. Nothing has changed as far as I can see. What makes you think 2024 would be any different? There is nobody out there who would fight as hard as Trump. Certainly not an establishment politician like Cruz or even DeSantis.  This article and your posting of  it is just liberal crying ahead of the midterms and 2024. No doubt if republicans win the presidency in 2024 the left will invent some other crisis to try and take it back. You seem to forget who was the first to try the defacto coup. That’s what Russia Ukraine SDNY and all that was about.  Personally I doubt Trump will run and I hope he doesn’t. I think we can win back the presidency on the issues. Something democrats can never do because they are dishonest about their goals.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Well, you have absolutely no idea what DeSantis or Cruz would do. It doesn’t appear that Trump’s attempts to challenge the results of 2020 were successful. Nothing has changed as far as I can see. What makes you think 2024 would be any different? There is nobody out there who would fight as hard as Trump. Certainly not an establishment politician like Cruz or even DeSantis.  This article and your posting of  it is just liberal crying ahead of the midterms and 2024. No doubt if republicans win the presidency in 2024 the left will invent some other crisis to try and take it back. You seem to forget who was the first to try the defacto coup. That’s what Russia Ukraine SDNY and all that was about.  Personally I doubt Trump will run and I hope he doesn’t. I think we can win back the presidency on the issues. Something democrats can never do because they are dishonest about their goals.

He’s not a liberal and I doubt you read it. Your response strongly suggests you didn’t.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He’s not a liberal and I doubt you read it. Your response strongly suggests you didn’t.

I did read it. Didn’t say he was. He is full of hooey with that conclusion from those events. 

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

I did read it. Didn’t say he was. He is full of hooey with that conclusion from those events. 

Pretty much did. “This article and your posting of  it is just liberal crying ahead of the midterms and 2024.”

• 2 months later...

Both Rs and Ds are s***ty. There is no difference 8n the policies that matter between the 2 parties. Both work to expand the state, expand the power, and make more money. Petty squabbles over meaningless domestic issues is what you vote for. 

But as expected, Ukrainians arms smugglers are doing what they have been doing for the last 30 years. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-weapons-supplied-ukraine-end-darknet-marketplaces-rt-investigation-finds

One doesn't have to isolate to not engage in foreign wars. Ope the markets and end the pointless wars. 

• Facepalm 1

How anyone could have a take like this is just mind boggling.

On 7/4/2022 at 11:10 AM, GunsmithAU said:

But as expected, Ukrainians arms smugglers are doing what they have been doing for the last 30 years. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-weapons-supplied-ukraine-end-darknet-marketplaces-rt-investigation-finds

You know what source that story used for it's info?  RT

You know what RT is? Russia Today 

You know who owns Russia Today? The Russian Government 

I had to look up what "Zero Hedge' is and apparently its a far-right Libertarian news source that likes to peddle conspiracies and only posts articles under anonymous pseudonyms. 

So we have here a far right website posting articles by anonymous authors referencing info from a news site owned by the Russian Government. 

yeah...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I had to look up what "Zero Hedge' is and apparently its a far-right Libertarian news source that likes to peddle conspiracies and only posts articles under anonymous pseudonyms. 

So we have here a far right website posting articles by anonymous authors referencing info from a news site owned by the Russian Government. 

yeah...

Oof. Big yikes for OP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

yeah...

It is a libertarian based site, obviously from looking at the front page. It is a respected finical blog Forst and foremost. That's irrelevant though as the right supports Ukrainians on average more strongly than those on the left. Further, libertarians don't really fit into the left right dichotomy of US politics. 

Know who else is worried about the extremely week documented Ukrainian arms smuggling market? The Pentagon. Officials are activly trying to get a weapon inspectors into the country. 

Or Jeff Abramson senior fellow for transfers and tracking for Arma control association who is worried about the high probability of trafficking. 

Or how about the US admitting months ago is has no idea where the weapons are going as soon as they cross the border. 

Let's trust the government who was forcibly constricting men then sending them to warzone a without rifles, ammo, other equipment. 

But sure, let's not worry about the worst offending arms trafficking nation in the world getting hundreds of billions of dollars in military equipment without oversight. 

2 hours ago, Didba said:

Oof. Big yikes for OP

Not a yikes oof, just because you don't like the source doesn't mean it is invaluable or not important to the debate. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, GunsmithAU said:

It is a libertarian based site, obviously from looking at the front page. It is a respected finical blog Forst and foremost. That's irrelevant though as the right supports Ukrainians on average more strongly than those on the left. Further, libertarians don't really fit into the left right dichotomy of US politics. 

Know who else is worried about the extremely week documented Ukrainian arms smuggling market? The Pentagon. Officials are activly trying to get a weapon inspectors into the country. 

Or Jeff Abramson senior fellow for transfers and tracking for Arma control association who is worried about the high probability of trafficking. 

Or how about the US admitting months ago is has no idea where the weapons are going as soon as they cross the border. 

Let's trust the government who was forcibly constricting men then sending them to warzone a without rifles, ammo, other equipment. 

But sure, let's not worry about the worst offending arms trafficking nation in the world getting hundreds of billions of dollars in military equipment without oversight. 

Not a yikes oof, just because you don't like the source doesn't mean it is invaluable or not important to the debate. 

Yeah, Russia’s a libertarian paradise. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, GunsmithAU said:

If the damn source is Russia it destroys all credibility of the publisher of that information from Russia.  Don't like the source? Yeah, I mean I don't like Russian assets.

Any information coming from a Russian asset is propaganda as such it is invaluable and not important to the debate.

I cannot believe I am having to explain this.

• Thanks 1

I thought conservatives were supposed to hate Russia?

20 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Looks like you don’t know what you don’t know.

the-dude-abide.gif.b1cf58b115ee9553a5f5f0a03bc0bafb.gif

MAGA baby!  We need a great, strong leader like Putin.  We go to Hungary to be schooled by Orban.  We respect Bolsonaro, Modi, Duerte, Xi, Le Pen.

We are fascists but,,, we just won't be able to see it until our own strong man completely destroys the Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

MAGA baby!  We need a great, strong leader like Putin.  We go to Hungary to be schooled by Orban.  We respect Bolsonaro, Modi, Duerte, Xi, Le Pen.

We are fascists but,,, we just won't be able to see it until our own strong man completely destroys the Constitution.

We need a strong leader period.  We shouldn’t try to compare other leaders to our leader.  Right now we have a very weak leader that is being lead around by the wind that blows.

He has no clue.

12 hours ago, Didba said:

I thought conservatives were supposed to hate Russia?

That’s was Reagan conservatives. Trump conservatives love them some Putin!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

We need a strong leader period.  We shouldn’t try to compare other leaders to our leader.  Right now we have a very weak leader that is being lead around by the wind that blows.

He has no clue.

Be patient.  The fascists are coming. 

58 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Sadly captures the Tucker Carlson Right.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Be patient.  The fascists are coming. 

I hope so.  The pendulum needs to move to the right a little to stabilize this country.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I hope so.  The pendulum needs to move to the right a little to stabilize this country.

Our first committed fascist.  Any one else?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

We're a super conservative nation already.  Even Democrats that you call "radical leftists" would be considered moderate conservatives in many other modern nations. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

We're a super conservative nation already.  Even Democrats that you call "radical leftists" would be considered moderate conservatives in many other modern nations. 

The courts are conservative right now in some things.  The Gorsuch/Roberts decision to include trans women as protected under title IX is more left leaning.

What other modern nation teaches their children gender identity starting at 5 years old?  This is just an example of the radical.  Trying to destroy the family is not sustaining a stabilized country.

• Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The courts are conservative right now in some things.  The Gorsuch/Roberts decision to include trans women as protected under title IX is more left leaning.

What other modern nation teaches their children gender identity starting at 5 years old?  This is just an example of the radical.  Trying to destroy the family is not sustaining a stabilized country.

You are a stark raving mad lunatic if you actually believe that.  You undoubtedly believe in Democrats promoting pedophilia and Jews drinking babies blood.

Desantis has got you right where he wants you.  It's frightening to normal people.

Don't be such a useful gullible fool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1