Men vs SC game Thread

Maverick.AU

9 hours ago, Win4AU said:

I admittedly know nothing about basketball and maybe its playing bad teams but Auburn seems to be playing a more organized strategy of basketball compared to earlier in the year when a lot of folks were throwing around the "street ball" stuff.  Auburn actually taking time to set up on offense.  Less throwing up garbage shots.  

40A069EC-B285-49B6-8DAC-2A82C71B51BA.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

Coaching. 

A451736D-799C-4F4F-A5BD-3894594E4D3A.gif

BF75240B-4CE5-4C2C-8237-0B16D15A199C.gif

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2023 at 4:10 PM, AUDevil said:

USC’s run started when we rested Wen and brought in Tre.

I’m going to be honest about tre. Me and muhhhhhh dude @Tigerhavevdiscussed this privately. But anyways dude is just out there getting cardio. Like he doesn’t do anything negative like chance and yohan do out there… but besides the usc game he hasn’t done anything positive out there either. When we start playing the better sec teams starting Wednesday against TAMU Bruce needs to have wen sit a lot less or I fear teams will extend leads with wen out or like this game severely cut in to ours. 

Edited by GwillMac6

8 hours ago, GTNupe11 said:

I was saying coaching was the reason we stopped playing. I think Pearl has a tendency to make them take their foot off the gas when we get up on teams. 

0887A9E8-DC54-487F-91A7-8D3CF92256FD.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

We’ve now had this announcing crew a few times now and I just really don’t like them.  Give me fishback 

It def gives off mid major game in November vibes with this crew. Love the crews that have fish and Dane Bradshaw as the analysts.

• Like 1

As I've been stating so many times.....look at how this team looks and plays when a guard chose to play like a point guard......

The numbers show us a bunch but it's beyond numbers. Which is why once again. Take our team last year and add Mark.....that's a title contender. So many intangibles that many glance over or just can't see because it's not a stat that's quantifiable

One thing I always appreciate with CBP teams....they are going to get better as the season goes. I've gotten to a point where I don't even make early predictions with his teams at times. I'm hoping our guards will get addicted to success and winning and they adjust their game a bit.

If that's still a possibility then we literally don't know how good we can be quite yet, and that's a good thing. As the lead guard's confidence grows, all parts of his game will as well, with that his voice grows, now you'll get a better product and quality of play from the ENTIRE team.

Edited by cole256
  • Love 1