College Gameday returns to Neville Arena

RunInRed

BRISTOL, Conn. – For the third time in program history, ESPN's College GameDay is coming to The Plains on Saturday, Feb. 11.

The one-hour show, hosted by Rece Davis, along with analysts Jay Bilas, LaPhonso Ellis and Seth Greenberg, will be aired live ahead of Auburn's SEC rivalry showdown with Alabama at Neville Arena. Both teams are currently ranked in The Associated Press Top 25 Poll – No. 25 and No. 4 respectively.

Tipoff between the Tigers and Crimson Tide is set for 1 p.m. (CT) / 2 p.m. (ET) on ESPN. College GameDay will air before the game from 10-11 a.m. (CT) / 11 a.m.-Noon (ET).

Auburn and Duke are the only two basketball schools to host College GameDay the last three years in 2020, 2022 and 2023. The show did not air during the 2020-21 COVID season.

The Tigers are 2-0 in their previous College GameDay campus visits which include victories over then No. 13-ranked Kentucky (W, 75-66) on Feb. 1, 2020, and Texas A&M (W, 75-58) on Feb. 12, 2022, as the No. 1 team in the land.

Auburn is tied for ninth all-time with UConn, Arizona, Memphis, Notre Dame and Baylor, as a College GameDay host school (3) in basketball.

Please Note: All gates at Neville Arena will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 11. A game ticket is required to enter the venue for College GameDay.

https://auburntigers.com/news/2023/2/4/mens-basketball-espns-college-gameday-back-for-sec-rivalry-showdown-between-auburn-and-alabama.aspx

On 2/4/2023 at 11:15 AM, RunInRed said:

BRISTOL, Conn. – For the third time in program history, ESPN's College GameDay is coming to The Plains on Saturday, Feb. 11.

The one-hour show, hosted by Rece Davis, along with analysts Jay Bilas, LaPhonso Ellis and Seth Greenberg, will be aired live ahead of Auburn's SEC rivalry showdown with Alabama at Neville Arena. Both teams are currently ranked in The Associated Press Top 25 Poll – No. 25 and No. 4 respectively.

Tipoff between the Tigers and Crimson Tide is set for 1 p.m. (CT) / 2 p.m. (ET) on ESPN. College GameDay will air before the game from 10-11 a.m. (CT) / 11 a.m.-Noon (ET).

Auburn and Duke are the only two basketball schools to host College GameDay the last three years in 2020, 2022 and 2023. The show did not air during the 2020-21 COVID season.

The Tigers are 2-0 in their previous College GameDay campus visits which include victories over then No. 13-ranked Kentucky (W, 75-66) on Feb. 1, 2020, and Texas A&M (W, 75-58) on Feb. 12, 2022, as the No. 1 team in the land.

Auburn is tied for ninth all-time with UConn, Arizona, Memphis, Notre Dame and Baylor, as a College GameDay host school (3) in basketball.

Please Note: All gates at Neville Arena will open at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 11. A game ticket is required to enter the venue for College GameDay.

https://auburntigers.com/news/2023/2/4/mens-basketball-espns-college-gameday-back-for-sec-rivalry-showdown-between-auburn-and-alabama.aspx

This is a prime time opportunity to put a stamp on this season and get things ready for a run in March.  All eyes will be on Bruce & the Boys!  WDE

• Like 3

On 2/6/2023 at 12:25 PM, JerryAU said:

This is a prime time opportunity to put a stamp on this season and get things ready for a run in March.  All eyes will be on Bruce & the Boys!  WDE

I like your thinking!!  I thought last night aTm’s game would be the turning point. I think I may like your plan better!!

26 minutes ago, TXaubie said:

I like your thinking!!  I thought last night aTm’s game would be the turning point. I think I may like your plan better!!

Times running out and if AU wants to make a splash for March Madness, now's the time to get it done.  We have to win out to get good seeding. 

Man I’m so over those stupid letter lights. Focus should be on the students. Just sayin. Same with the new facilities we are making lately. Not warm and inviting. Instead it’s cold and impersonal…too techie.

but in a more positive light, love the energy!

War Eagle 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Man I’m so over those stupid letter lights. Focus should be on the students. Just sayin. Same with the new facilities we are making lately. Not warm and inviting. Instead it’s cold and impersonal…too techie.

but in a more positive light, love the energy!

War Eagle 

Couldn't agree more on the tacky light letters.