War Damn Jeff Lebo!!!!

DKW 86

Coach, you could have given up, you could have stopped trying, you could have put away your shorts when we didnt have enough to scrimmage, you could have walked away several times and no one would have said a word, you could have stopped recruiting, you could have stopped getting beat, you could have stopped trying your best and actually caring about a team with little talent.

But you didnt. You hung through three years of what must have been hell. You stood your ground. Did things your way, the right way. It took time and guts and patience more than a few have.

BUT YOU DID IT! Thanks Coach Lebo for hanging in there when oh so many would have quit.

not trying to show up an admin or anything...but shouldn't some of these threads be in the basketball forum???

just tryin to get more people in the bball forum

oh...and I do agree with everything you stated. War Damn Lebo!!!

Coach, you could have given up, you could have stopped trying, you could have put away your shorts when we didnt have enough top scrimmage, you could have walked away several times and no one would have said a word, you could have stopped recruiting, you could have getting beat, you could have stopped trying your best and actually caring about a team with little talent.

But you didnt. You hung through three years of what must have been hell. You stood your ground. Did things your way, the right way. It took time and guts and patience more than a few have.

BUT YOU DID IT! Thanks Coach Lebo for hanging in there when oh so many would have quit.

well said WDE

Coach, you could have given up, you could have stopped trying, you could have put away your shorts when we didnt have enough to scrimmage, you could have walked away several times and no one would have said a word, you could have stopped recruiting, you could have stopped getting beat, you could have stopped trying your best and actually caring about a team with little talent.

AMEN!

:au::homer:

Well said David. WELL SAID!

War Damn Jeff Lebo!!!!

Jeff Lebo sticks around

CN$ quits.

Jeff Lebo takes a weak program and makes it better.

CN$... quits.

Jeff Lebo stays true to his word and it pays off.

CN$... well... he quits.

Jeff Lebo, the anti-CN$.

not trying to show up an admin or anything...but shouldn't some of these threads be in the basketball forum???

I agree..the basketball forum might actually get some action :cheer:

I agree..the basketball forum might actually get some action :cheer:

Come on over an help us bring back the "Jungle" in BEMC! Up next..................the LIZARDS!

Jeff Lebo sticks around

CN$ quits.

Jeff Lebo takes a weak program and makes it better.

CN$... quits.

Jeff Lebo stays true to his word and it pays off.

CN$... well... he quits.

Jeff Lebo, the anti-CN$.

Without my saying it, you Sir, you got exactly what I was aiming at. You get the best post of the day award from me. :thumbsup:

i just heard him on the sirius coaches show and he was beaming with pride about the team, fans, and the future

Archived