WCWS

bojack34

This has been an incredible series and it looks like Arizona is gonna come away as NC's. Also why don't we have a softball forum?

The same reason we don't have a cricket forum.

The same reason we don't have a cricket forum.

The prettier girls won.

I ended up being for Arizona because Tennessee's players looked so stereotypically butch. The girl who played third Tuesday night looked like a short, fat version of the lead singer for Loverboy. The catcher looked like Emilio Estevez. Phil Fulmer's daughter was a loudmouth redneck. And I got sick of seeing Tennessee's pitcher herky jerk around after she struck somebody out.

Arizona was ten times classier.

And the pitcher for Arizona on Tueday night was a hotty...that's when they had my vote. It's funny, I am a huge SEC fan and cheer for the SEC 99.9% of the time. How come I can't do it in women sports when the other team has the better looking women?

One good thing to come out of the WCWS. At least we know what happened to this guy after his career with Loverboy came to an end.

loverboy.jpg

He plays third base for the Lady Vols.

And the pitcher for Arizona on Tueday night was a hotty...that's when they had my vote. It's funny, I am a huge SEC fan and cheer for the SEC 99.9% of the time. How come I can't do it in women sports when the other team has the better looking women?

You're absolutely right. Zona was my sentimental favorite to win because of their pitcher, and their pitcher alone. She's a total hottie. Then again, there will only be one Jenny Finch. That girl will always have a special place in my heart and is in my personal hall of fame. Good lord I love blondes. And apparently Zona keeps spitting out the hot blonde pitchers every year. Go Cats!!

Archived