Auburn Basketball Coors Classic Saturday 5pm

BZ770

http://www.al.com/sports/press-register/in....xml&coll=3

I am going to go watch Auburn play Southern this Saturday here in Mobile. I haven't seen Lebo ever in person so I am going to see how his team plays. Hope we pull out a victory.

Southern has lost 6 straight games if Auburn loses this one then we officially are going to be crappy this season.

WDE

I can't wait ... I am from Mobile and I'm a student at Auburn. My last final is today (Friday) and I'm lucky enough to be able to go back and watch the boys play! I'll have my Lebo's Lunatics gear and all... The game will be on CSS for those who cannot be there in person.

I can't wait ... I am from Mobile and I'm a student at Auburn. My last final is today (Friday) and I'm lucky enough to be able to go back and watch the boys play! I'll have my Lebo's Lunatics gear and all... The game will be on CSS for those who cannot be there in person.

Mom and Dad deprived me of that when they moved to Auburn this past summer. I used to love watching Auburn (and Alabama for that matter) at the Mitchell Center. Before this event, our only shots at seeing AU(or any big time athletics) in Mobile was Senior Bowl and maybe against USA in baseball. Hopefully we will come out and pound Southern. I really like Lebo's plan to play in all the major Alabama metros to try to bolster in state recruiting. It gives fans across the state that might not normally see a game the chance to see Auburn and high school kids from some pretty solid programs (Leflore, John Carroll, etc) the chance to watch Auburn in their home towns. I hope AU talks to these coaches and gets these HS teams into these games.

You can tell Auburn has some talent issues this year. We should have won this game by 20 points, but we had lots of air balls, missed passes, rebounds etc. overall they played good at times and horrible at times. There was some exciting dunks that impressed me . Southern now has 7 straight losses, they are a horrible team. If we expect to be competitive in the SEC then we are going to have to execute better. I watched Lebo and you can tell he isn't playing with a full deck of cards. I am going to support him this year and see if he can coach some effort out of the players we have.

You can tell Auburn has some talent issues this year. We should have won this game by 20 points, but we had lots of air balls, missed passes, rebounds etc. overall they played good at times and horrible at times. There was some exciting dunks that impressed me . Southern now has 7 straight losses, they are a horrible team. If we expect to be competitive in the SEC then we are going to have to execute better. I watched Lebo and you can tell he isn't playing with a full deck of cards. I am going to support him this year and see if he can coach some effort out of the players we have.

You're describing the fundamentals, and that is generally coaching. The problems I saw against WVA weren't depth-related. AU didn't just run out of gas. They were sloppy from the start. Very disappointing. Hopefully, they get it together soon.

Archived