new board

bammanmr

While I sometimes enjoy reading the narrow-minded ravings of conservatives and the witty, well-written replys from the minority of rational persons ;) on this particular board, it has in effect turned into a political board.

It contains fewer and fewer all-things-considered-type topics. Would it be feasable for political topics to have their own board?

While I sometimes enjoy reading the narrow-minded ravings of conservatives and the witty, well-written replys from the minority of rational persons ;) on this particular board, it has in effect turned into a political board.

It contains fewer and fewer all-things-considered-type topics. Would it be feasable for political topics to have their own board?

I second that. I used to be able to read some humorous things over here. There is rarely anything but political banter here anymore.

By the way your post sounds, you must be a disgruntled and confused liberal. Conservatives are narrow minded huh? Too funny. Liberals are not narrow minded at all are they. I mean, they think Clinton is a guy full of integrity and admire him as if he is George Washington. :rolleyes: Are you sure you don't enjoy all the political talk? You started it with the comment about conservatives. :D

While I sometimes enjoy reading the narrow-minded ravings of conservatives and the witty, well-written replys from the minority of rational persons  ;)   on this particular board, it has in effect turned into a political board.

I second that. I used to be able to read some humorous things over here. There is rarely anything but political banter here anymore.

Ditto.

David.

Could you please create a "Funny" forum for the liberals. That way they would have a legitimate place for their political diatribes.

Thanks.

While I sometimes enjoy reading the narrow-minded ravings of conservatives and the witty, well-written replys from the minority of rational persons  ;)   on this particular board, it has in effect turned into a political board.

i agree, i think it should get its own forum.

Maybe there are just political topics being discussed because no one but us politicos is posting anything else. You could take over TIS's old role in posting joke of the day and "the Daily Moron in the News" stories. it's not like there is a quota in the number of new threads that can be started in any given day... So post your jokes and funy stories, guys and gals!!! The more the merrier.

Ooooh, can I use the word "quota"? Or does that open me up to some affirmative action lawsuit? :blink:

I think if you used it without negativity attached, that would show some sort of liberal subconscious you have going on there. ;)

Yeah, RIGHT. Don't hold your breath until my "liberal subconscious" rears its ugly head. You'llbe Auburn blue in no time. ;)

Or... on second thought... go ahead - Try it!!! :D:D:D:D

Archived