T.J. Yeldon

WarEagleATL

How this is unethical for Alabama to orchestrate (assuming it is true) but it was ok for AU coaching staff to be in touch with an enrolled bama player (Corey Grant)? my take, again with the assumption that Bama has something to do with it, both are shady and kinda eye for an eye type of deal.

Now crucify me.. :)

Auburn coaches were not in touch with Grant while he was at UAT. If you claim otherwise, prove it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a recruits perspective, Why does AU continue to pursue and sign so many kids at this position? Simple math tells you that not everyone is going to get PT, then also not knowing who the next OC will be or if they will run an offense that's similar to one that made them even consider coming to AU in the first place... Blaming every bump in the road on Saban is moronic and ignorant, never going to beat him if we keep exaggerating the power of Saban..

From a recruits perspective, Why does AU continue to pursue and sign so many kids at this position? Simple math tells you that not everyone is going to get PT, then also not knowing who the next OC will be or if they will run an offense that's similar to one that made them even consider coming to AU in the first place... Blaming every bump in the road on Saban is moronic and ignorant, never going to beat him if we keep exaggerating the power of Saban..

So, who is the next OC at UAT little buddy?

IMO it's devastating we lost this guy. I agree that if he's this slimy we don't want him, etc. (that's a longer conversation than is being fleshed out on this thread though) but finding out this late and having this talent so close to signing with us and enrolling IN JANUARY then flipping is terrible. I totally disagree with those saying he would not have been a tremendous help to our RB corp. Big back with big potential.

I have no doubt that this was orchestrated.

"So, you've 'changed' your mind T.J.? Well lets lead them on and this is how you let the word out..." welcome to the proce$$

Corey and T.J.'s situations aren't comparable. If Corey was truly unhappy, ( and clearly, he was ) and wanted to leave, is he suppose to just contact the AU staff via happy thoughts ? Your comparison makes no sense.

I definitely have no proof whatsoever. What I meant by documented as in "forums talk" but not in records. The same goes for AU fans who claim that saban, alabama or the REC orchestrated this switch. There is no proof of that as well. All I am saying both situations look and seem fishy. So if you want to make assumptions, do it for both sides. You want to hate on an 18-19 yr old kid for changing his mind at the last moment or his desire to avoid confrontation, be my guest. My comments are only limited to those enamored by institution accusations with no real proof.

Where have you been, jeddah? Like the rest of the resident bamzos here, you disappeared after Cam and AU laid it on the Cwimpsin Wimps in Tuskaloser last year. I was thinking you wouldn't have enough guts to show up unless bammner beat LSU to tie for a title. Now here you are today.

Just couldn't hold it in any longer, right? Bamzos are a HOOT!

Corey and T.J.'s situations aren't comparable. If Corey was truly unhappy, ( and clearly, he was ) and wanted to leave, is he suppose to just contact the AU staff via happy thoughts ? Your comparison makes no sense.

I definitely have no proof whatsoever. What I meant by documented as in "forums talk" but not in records. The same goes for AU fans who claim that saban, alabama or the REC orchestrated this switch. There is no proof of that as well. All I am saying both situations look and seem fishy. So if you want to make assumptions, do it for both sides. You want to hate on an 18-19 yr old kid for changing his mind at the last moment or his desire to avoid confrontation, be my guest. My comments are only limited to those enamored by institution accusations with no real proof.

You're using message board chatter as your 'documentation' ? <_<

If you go on the evidence, only ONE of those situations looks fishy, and it's Yeldon. The timing alone is suspect, where as there's absolutely nothing to show or suggest Auburn had any shenanigans w/ regards to Cam. None. Don't believe me ? Then believe the ncaa on this. They gave AU an full anal probe, found nothing. Not only did they not find any wrong doing, they didn't even find any side issues, as was the case with AJ Green, and the party down in Miami.

You remember that party, don't you ? Of course you do.

Where have you been, jeddah? Like the rest of the resident bamzos here, you disappeared after Cam and AU laid it on the Cwimpsin Wimps in Tuskaloser last year. I was thinking you wouldn't have enough guts to show up unless bammner beat LSU to tie for a title. Now here you are today.

Was always around and I admit last year was not a good football year for me and it kinda killed our joy for '09; however, if we win on Jan 09, I wont be gloating here and you can take my word for it if it means anything to you at all.

One thing that I've realized lately is that I did not like the last Iron Bowl despite the win (which was by the way a glorious opportunity for me to gloat around here but I dont think I did). I did enjoy the win for my tide but was more worried about where the AU program is headed. Though I love the opportunity to beat you everytime we play, I want the IB to be competitive and down to the wire. I want my IB to be taken seriously by the national media year in and year out over a tx/ok or an ohio st/mich any day any time.

Was always around and I admit last year was not a good football year for me and it kinda killed our joy for '09; however, if we win on Jan 09, I wont be gloating here and you can take my word for it if it means anything to you at all.

One thing that I've realized lately is that I did not like the last Iron Bowl despite the win (which was by the way a glorious opportunity for me to gloat around here but I dont think I did). I did enjoy the win for my tide but was more worried about where the AU program is headed. Though I love the opportunity to beat you everytime we play, I want the IB to be competitive and down to the wire. I want my IB to be taken seriously by the national media year in and year out over a tx/ok or an ohio st/mich any day any time.

You represent the bammer arrogance very well. Congrats.

As bad as I hate to admit it, UAT cheats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than we do. Maybe Yeldon will be "processed", maybe he will be one of the formed Tahd players who get arrested for drug possession, but no matter, he does not need to wear and Auburn jersey.

As bad as I hate to admit it, UAT cheats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than we do. Maybe Yeldon will be "processed", maybe he will be one of the formed Tahd players who get arrested for drug possession, but no matter, he does not need to wear and Auburn jersey.

I think you guys cheat WAAAAAAAAAY better than us. Y'all haven't been caught in 20 yrs. We have. :big:

I think you guys cheat WAAAAAAAAAY better than us. Y'all haven't been caught in 20 yrs. We have. :big:

Yeah and we know which school actually paid $200,000 for a player. A slow over weight player at that.

Yeah and we know which school actually paid $200,000 for a player. A slow over weight player at that.

Logan Young paid the money, not the school and 200k was an exaggerated amount. Funny how just because an 18-19 yr old kid changes his mind on where he wants to attend school, he got paid to change his commitment. Where is the proof? You don't have any. Who knows, the kid may change his mind again.

Logan Young paid the money, not the school and 200k was an exaggerated amount. Funny how just because an 18-19 yr old kid changes his mind on where he wants to attend school, he got paid to change his commitment. Where is the proof? You don't have any. Who knows, the kid may change his mind again.

Hey Dufus you are the one who brought up cheating. Yes Logan Young paid the money, not the school - that gave the school plausible deny-ability didn't it? Speaking of Logan Young, how many Bammer coaches did he have close relationship with? Hint: You can start with Bear Bryant and work your way forward.

The Logan Young recruiting connection was a long term tradition in Tuscaloosa.

Hey Dufus you are the one who brought up cheating. Yes Logan Young paid the money, not the school - that gave the school plausible deny-ability didn't it? Speaking of Logan Young, how many Bammer coaches did he have close relationship with? Hint: You can start with Bear Bryant and work your way forward.

Hey Dufus, I think Grumps brought up the cheating thing in post 38.

I never was excited a out the kid anyway. I'm obviously no scout, but I saw a few of his games this year and couldn't see what the big deal was. We're better off IMO.

:roflol::rolleyes:

Hey Dufus, the cheating comment I replied to was yours.

Sore loser......Lose a commitment and your world is broken. Pretty sad. Bama lost a commitment last week but you didn't hear me crying about it or accusing GT of paying him.

Sore loser......Lose a commitment and your world is broken. Pretty sad. Bama lost a commitment last week but you didn't hear me crying about it or accusing GT of paying him.

UAT lost a commit because he wants to be a QB, not a DB. Keep grasping for straws.

Archived