isn't that what you told methuselah

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome.  I was at Auburn during the same period.   ;D 

You must be an old dude, too!   :laugh:

You guys are just kids compared to me

isn't that what you told methuselah

TOO lol

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Ed Thigpen and graduated from Auburn in 1976. I live in Midland, Ga. WDE!

Hey, I've been a member for a month or so and just now saw this thread....duh!

My name says it all. I am a 3rd generation Auburn grad. My grandfather graduated from Auburn in 1914, I think. My mom, Janice Williams, was a Miss Auburn in 1951 (look her up, she was beautiful!). I grew up in Signal Mountain, TN (surprisingly 4 former Miss Auburns lived in this 3,000 pop. town!!). I never once thought about going anywhere else, even though my 2 older brothers went to UT. I was in Auburn from 1977-1982 and I can honestly say it was the happiest time in my life. I met my husband there and had so much fun! We married and moved to Dallas, GA. We have one daughter, Laura, who is now at Auburn and will be 4th generation. You know we love Auburn because her out-of-state tuition has cost us nearly the cost of our house!

There is no other way to say it, Auburn is home. Auburn is family. Auburn is me. I love it!  War Eagle!!!!

my name is dean and i graduated from auburn in 1990.  for the record, AU won 3 SEC titles and 4 iron bowls (including the greatest auburn home game in history by beating the turds at home) while i was a student.  i am damn good luck.  :wedance:

i live in alpharetta ga.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Neal. Grandmother grew up in Auburn, Mother and Father met at Auburn University, i went to AU, brother went to AU...its in my blood! Live in Moody, AL.....WDE!

Knob Noster, MO. here. Work on Whiteman AFB, home of the B-2 Stealth Bomber. Born and raised right up I-85 from AUBURN. Lifelong AUBURN fan and proud of it. I stuck with them thru the Barfield years so I can take a lot. Name is Bob.

WAR EAGLE!!

I am from Mobile and I went to Auburn for five semesters. I may go back for grad school. My dad graduated from Auburn, as well as my grandparents and great grandparents.

• 3 months later...

I'm JT and an AUF newb... I received my BA in 1987. I am also a former sports writer and worked for a while in small college sports information. I work in government relations for a Fortune 20 company and have been with that company for more than 20 years. My employer has been a sponsor of Auburn athletics of varying degrees over time and a major benefactor of academic programs at the university as well.

Been an Auburn fan since I was old enough to articulate what football was. Live in Phenix City, work as a Joe at Fort Benning, part-time student at Troy with a dream to eventually work on my Masters at AU.

My name is Scott, im 43 years old. I live in Foley, Al. I work as a law enforcement officer. I've been following Auburn football since I was probably about 10 years old. WAR DAMAN EAGLE.

Archived