David Oku to visit

David Oku to visit. Man!!! He has been a TN commit.  These new coaches are really doing great. When is Oku scheduled to visit?

LINK: http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=59107&sport=1

Rivals has now revised his page showing he will visit us January 30th. What a weekend of visitors that will be!!!!

I found this on another website.

David Oku Biography: Runningback, 5-10, 185, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

2008 (Sr.): 5,802 career yards in four years, 68 touchdowns (school record); 1,905 yards, 23 touchdowns on 248 carries.

2007 (Jr.): 1,628 yards with 20 touchdowns.

2006 (Soph.):1,462 yards with 19 touchdowns.

2005 (Freshman): 807 yards with six touchdowns.

Senior: Oku rushed for over 200 yards and four touchdowns in only two games (1-1).

Oku: "I have great vision. That's my biggest strength. I can also read defenses good and I have the ability to get by the defender. I think I'm a Joe McKnight (USC running back)-type. I can be used in many different ways.

"I'm hoping to grow about two more inches. If I keep taking my vitamins and stuff, I think it'll happen. I'm also trying to get faster and work on my quickness. I'm always trying to get better and in the off-season I've just focused on running and hitting the weights."

I found this on another website.

David Oku Biography: Runningback, 5-10, 185, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

2008 (Sr.): 5,802 career yards in four years, 68 touchdowns (school record); 1,905 yards, 23 touchdowns on 248 carries.

2007 (Jr.): 1,628 yards with 20 touchdowns.

2006 (Soph.):1,462 yards with 19 touchdowns.

2005 (Freshman): 807 yards with six touchdowns.

Senior: Oku rushed for over 200 yards and four touchdowns in only two games (1-1).

Oku: "I have great vision. That's my biggest strength. I can also read defenses good and I have the ability to get by the defender. I think I'm a Joe McKnight (USC running back)-type. I can be used in many different ways.

"I'm hoping to grow about two more inches. If I keep taking my vitamins and stuff, I think it'll happen. I'm also trying to get faster and work on my quickness. I'm always trying to get better and in the off-season I've just focused on running and hitting the weights."

thanks for the info auburn4ever! great work by the staff on this one! things are looking brighter on the plains!

Oh yeah, I remember that guy. Didn't he back off when we were going to Franklin's spread? he's a good little back.

This is exactly the case. He was all about coming to AU, but when TF was hired he backed off and we backed off as well.  Excellent RB with a ton of upside.  He would be a huge pickup. 

Archived