Byran Jones has made his decision....

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This better be true because I'm drunk enough at 2 AM to drive to Auburn and kick some ass!

take a cab

Haha I'll join you on that

So if this is not true yall are all coming down to give me a good ole fashioned butt kicking huh?  :laugh: I didn't sign up for all that now.  :laugh: I guess he better come to AU is all I know!  :thumbsup:

Just saw it on rivals so i guess im not driving to auburn tonight

Scratch that read the wrong name

So if this is not true yall are all coming down to give me a good ole fashioned butt kicking huh?  :laugh: I didn't sign up for all that now.  :laugh: I guess he better come to AU is all I know!  :thumbsup:

No butt kicking of course.  Just saying, pretty bold for the am on a Saturday night.  I really had my doubts on Byran and pretty much not counting on him but if you know something, I'm thrilled.  

OMFG, Chill is freaking stupid. How gullible are you people WTF. The Razorbacks are... eh i'm kidding YESSIR wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo  :party: :party: :party: man lemonier would sure be nice right about now.  :devil:

This better be true because I'm drunk enough at 2 AM to drive to Auburn and kick some ass!

take a cab

Hey now...  Tighten up folks!  I know it's late but come on.  I clicked over to Rivals check his page, auburn page and front page.  

I'm just saying.  Keep it together my brothas!

take a cab

Hey now...  Tighten up folks!  I know it's late but come on.  I clicked over to Rivals check his page, auburn page and front page.  

I'm just saying.  Keep it together my brothas!

Sry bud. I saw dj howard's name and i guess since i was following him for the past few days got real excited and rushed to post it. My bad

I am definately going to have to crack the seal on this bottle of Johnny Walker Blue come Wednesday, who wants some????

:wareagle:

I am definately going to have to crack the seal on this bottle of Johnny Walker Blue come Wednesday, who wants some????

Don't confuse that JW with some Heaven Hill  :laugh: Where's Jack? Or the Beamster

I hope you have real crystal glasses for that JW Blue...If not don't bother cracking the seal...just mail it to me.

Guest shirley4au9

Welcome him to the family!  :wareagle:

Hope this is true..No disrespect intended, but has this been confirmed by ST?  I wake and the first thing I do is hit the button for coffee and grab the computer. This has to be a sickness. I keep telling myself, everything will go back to normal 2/3/10..but will it? Has the sickness progressed to the point of no return. Love this site and telling all Auburn friends about it.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MR. JONES!!! WDE!

Hope this is true..No disrespect intended, but has this been confirmed by ST?  I wake and the first thing I do is hit the button for coffee and grab the computer. This has to be a sickness. I keep telling myself, everything will go back to normal 2/3/10..but will it? Has the sickness progressed to the point of no return. Love this site and telling all Auburn friends about it.

No disrespect taken. I'll be glad when it's confirmed too and the stories come out. I'm just like you guys. What I know is, I was told by an AU commit that he's made his mind up and he's pretty much telling everybody openly that he's going to AU. I trust this person and this person has been a big help to me all year long. Now Byran can always change his mind and make me look like a dufus,  :laugh: but I trust what I was told.

Guest shirley4au9

No disrespect taken. I'll be glad when it's confirmed too and the stories come out. I'm just like you guys. What I know is, I was told by an AU commit that he's made his mind up and he's pretty much telling everybody openly that he's going to AU. I trust this person and this person has been a big help to me all year long. Now Byran can always change his mind and make me look like a dufus,  :laugh: but I trust what I was told.

Thank you! Now we wait...

As I posted yesterday, the dominoes are beginning to fall.....feel good about the Whitaker, Latt, and Lmonier as well....Coleman stays.... plus 1-2 more sign....class finishes in the top 3 and lot more good pub for AU this week

wde

Wow !!!!! This class is unBEEEEleivable.  Mayor,  You are the man.  and yea that JW Blue sounds pretty good.  I think I'll hold off untill Nat'l signing day.  Like a previous post stated crystal only. I'll tell you what guys if we do this again next year AU will be in the NC hunt 2011, 2012 & 2013.

Thanks again Mayor. Hope the neck is feeling better.

As I posted yesterday, the dominoes are beginning to fall.....feel good about the Whitaker, Latt, and Lmonier as well....Coleman stays.... plus 1-2 more sign....class finishes in the top 3 and lot more good pub for AU this week

wde

Are you the same yy4u from Scout? If so, I know you follow recruiting very closely and post a lot of good info. Glad you decided to join. WDE!

Wow !!!!! This class is unBEEEEleivable.  Mayor,  You are the man.  and yea that JW Blue sounds pretty good.  I think I'll hold off untill Nat'l signing day.  Like a previous post stated crystal only. I'll tell you what guys if we do this again next year AU will be in the NC hunt 2011, 2012 & 2013.

Thanks again Mayor. Hope the neck is feeling better.

Thank you brother. I'm hanging in.  :wareagle:

Mayor could you explain exactly what is going on with him because i cant see clearly what everyone is talking about on this thread? Details please.

Archived