Kiehl Frazier commits to Auburn!

TitanTiger

Outdamnstanding! Welcome to the AU Family Kiehl and War Eagle!

...And the terds are beginning to REALLY sweat!!! :)

AU Homer

Jay G. Tate has a good update...

Hey everyone. Auburn has secured a commitment from Arkansas quarterback Kiehl (Kyle) Frazier.

His father said this is the kind of commitment that sticks. He said they talked about not being one of those commit-decommit people. Taking time to say that tells me the commitment is more firm than usual.

What is the draw to Auburn? Gus Malzahn, of course.

"It's huge. He's been recruiting me since 9th grade," Frazier said. ``I know what kind of person his was. I would have followed him to Tulsa, followed him to Arkansas. He came here. This is a great place for me to be."

Frazier's father, a cheery guy named Robin Beach, made the trip and had plenty to say about The Big Decision.

``He weighed all of the options," Beach said. ``He took the negatives and the positives into consideration. He came to me a few days ago and said: Dad, this is what I want to do. We're not the kind of people where it's going to be this commit-decommit kind of thing. When it was all said and done, Kiehl weighed all his options, put the data into a format and made an educated decision about what's going to best for him."

Beach said his son currently holds offers from 27 Bowl Subdivision offers.

http://jaygtate.blogspot.com/

frazier.jpg

Jay G. Tate Photo

This is a great pick-up for Auburn. What star ranking is Frazier?

War Eagle!

Great news from Big Cat Weekend! I predict that one of two things will happen:

1)Every school in the country copies us with some form of their own "Big Cat".

2) One or more of our rivals whines to the NCAA until they pass some rule to ban Big Cat.

That seems to be the new American Way, either copy the other guy or try to legislate him back down to your level.

In the meantime, hats off to Coach Luper for thinking this one up! :cheer:

Evidently, other schools are starting to do this in some fashion. LSU is having a "family day" in June where they host all the big time recruits from the state of Louisiana, trying to circle the wagons. I'm hearing that UGA and Ole Miss are doing something similar. Just like after we did the big blitz with 6 coaches at one school, FSU, UGA and others started apeing that to match our impact (while whining about it behind the scenes to the NCAA).

It's funny now that suddenly the pigs have become QB experts and are saying on other boards that "his throwing motion is horrible. He didn't come to Arkansas because he's afraid of the competition at QB. He knows he won't beat out what we have already" A month ago, they were so sure he would never leave the state to play college ball, and now suddenly he isn't that good. Sounds like the uaters excuses...

4-star right now.

Correct. He will be a 6.0 4-star with the chance to bump to a five-star with a great senior season...

The piglets are all butthurt over this so they crow about 2 game winning streaks as if they were 10 game ones and proclaim Petrino the bestest coach this side of Knute Rockne because of it. You should hear the metric ton of bull**** they spew to make themselves feel better. Malzahn's offense is a gimmick. Malzahn is nothing special, he inherited a boatload of top talent on offense while Petrino inherited a group of junior high castoffs and molded them into the Indianapolis Colts. We cheat. The NW Arky HS coaches are traitors and hate the Razorbacks. They pound us all the time and we just win the recruiting titles (again, very recent success blown to ginormous proportions.) Blah, blah, blah.

The piglets are all butthurt over this so they crow about 2 game winning streaks as if they were 10 game ones and proclaim Petrino the bestest coach this side of Knute Rockne because of it. You should hear the metric ton of bull**** they spew to make themselves feel better. Malzahn's offense is a gimmick. Malzahn is nothing special, he inherited a boatload of top talent on offense while Petrino inherited a group of junior high castoffs and molded them into the Indianapolis Colts. We cheat. The NW Arky HS coaches are traitors and hate the Razorbacks. They pound us all the time and we just win the recruiting titles (again, very recent success blown to ginormous proportions.) Blah, blah, blah.

It's almost understandable... Ziemba, Burns, Dyer, Frazier ... they can't even keep their best players in their own backyard. We've done one heckuva job recruiting the natural state over the years. And they can hang their hat on a "two game winning streak" if it makes them feel better but even they can see what's being built at AU...

Oh, BTW, they've stooped now to spreading gossip about Kiehl's father...saying Kiehl's running to Gus because he needs a better father figure than the one he has. They're a piece of work.

Oh, BTW, they've stooped now to spreading gossip about Kiehl's father...saying Kiehl's running to Gus because he needs a better father figure than the one he has. They're a piece of work.

That ought really help them out in recruiting in the future. Nice fan base they have there. :rolleyes:

Is this a mass opinion that I'm somehow oblivious to, or did you find some kid spouting off and convert it to 'they'?

You stay classy.

Nice pick-up on Frazier. Maybe if he stays with AU, we'll have a few years to play with all the different variations of 'Down Goes Frazier'.

Is this a mass opinion that I'm somehow oblivious to, or did you find some kid spouting off and convert it to 'they'?

You stay classy.

Nice pick-up on Frazier. Maybe if he stays with AU, we'll have a few years to play with all the different variations of 'Down Goes Frazier'.

There's more than one person on the message board in question alluding to this as if there's something to it. Hence the "they."

How 'bout YOU guys stay classy and quit either agreeing with people spreading ridiculous gossip or leaving it up on the board for the whole world to see. I would say it's beneath you, but I'm not so sure that's true anymore.

You stay classy.

There's more than one person on the message board in question alluding to this as if there's something to it. Hence the "they."

How 'bout YOU guys stay classy and quit either agreeing with people spreading ridiculous gossip or leaving it up on the board for the whole world to see. I would say it's beneath you, but I'm not so sure that's true anymore.

I believe it's a generally accepted practice to take down disparaging remarks in recruiting forums... maybe not here, but in more heavily-trafficked forums relevant to their respective fanbases. Kids will be kids but parents need to moderate from time to time.

I thought I would try and spruce your little board up here by having another fan-base represented during the off-season...

Archived