Join hands  Start a CAM Train, CAM Train"

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

The next stop that we make will be soon

Tell all the folks in Oxford, and Turd town, too

Don't you know that it's time to get on board

And let this train keep on riding, riding on through

Well, well

War Damn Eagle!

I agree about the "we have Cam" comment. I completely disagree about the "we have 3 capable backup QBs." That is the biggest pile of horse crap I have ever heard. He is the freaking Heisman leading QB. Our backups aren't in that world. They would not have made up for the 3 point victories and 65 pts against Arkansas. They aren't that good. And don't bring up crap about how we would be a better passing team or a different team in general. We would be different and we'd be worse. And to even elaborate the "3 capable QBs" talk is nothing more than coach speak. These are the same quotes when we had Kodi and Todd competing against each other. That position was never settled. And then Cam walks in and in a matter of weeks blows away the competition.

Cam is the best. It's that simple. And it's not even close.

Just fyi, these coaches settled your Todd/Burns reference. I recall it working out pretty good. I agree with the rest. I got a laugh outta the 3rd sentance, good stuff.

Tecmo Bowl would have been garbage if it weren't for Bo Jackson.

Ha!   :laugh:

Now that was a one man show. Haha

He can say what he wants. Fact is: WE HAVE CAM NEWTON!  Get over it.

^ ^ ^this ^ ^ ^

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we'd all have a merry Christmas. ;)

yeah, yeah, yeah.... if grandma had balls, she would've been grandpa! and none of us would be here!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the guy who really sings the blues about Cam is Urban Meyer.

What would really be interesting (for the sake of discussion) is if Cam had gone to MSU instead of AU.  Where would they be?  Leading the west? Top five in the country?  Maybe the best team in their history.  The fact of the matter is he is an unbelievable player, but there is no such thing as a one man team.  We've got him, let's enjoy it.  War Eagle.

I don't doubt that Auburn would have lost a game or two by now if we didn't have Cam Newton, but this statement by a writer over there is truly asinine...

"As far as this Auburn team, Newton is the difference between a club that is 8-0 and ranked No. 1 in the BCS ratings and a team that would be 2-6 or 3-5 without him."

We'll never know, but CGM and CGC were quoted several times before the season began that "we have three QBs who we feel we can win with" and to postulate that we would have lost every game but Arky State and LaMo and possibly one more is a heck of a stretch and an insult to every other player on the team.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20101027/COL0504/10270332/1177/SPORTS/Rebs-get-next-shot-at-slowing-Auburn-s-Heisman-contending-QB

"Stupid writer from Mississippi" Is there any other kind of writer in Mississippi? If there is, I sure didn't know it. Mississippi is a good place to be from because if you are from there you aren't there any more.

Like the O'Jays said back in the day,

"People all over the world

Join hands  Start a CAM Train, CAM Train"

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

The next stop that we make will be soon

Tell all the folks in Oxford, and Turd town, too

Don't you know that it's time to get on board

And let this train keep on riding, riding on through

Well, well

War Damn Eagle!

After we burn our clothes

from the stench of JH-West

We'll be taking That Midnight Train To Georgia

To show the world we are the BEST

CHOO-CHOO

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

I agree about the "we have Cam" comment. I completely disagree about the "we have 3 capable backup QBs." That is the biggest pile of horse crap I have ever heard. He is the freaking Heisman leading QB. Our backups aren't in that world. They would not have made up for the 3 point victories and 65 pts against Arkansas. They aren't that good. And don't bring up crap about how we would be a better passing team or a different team in general. We would be different and we'd be worse. And to even elaborate the "3 capable QBs" talk is nothing more than coach speak. These are the same quotes when we had Kodi and Todd competing against each other. That position was never settled. And then Cam walks in and in a matter of weeks blows away the competition.

Cam is the best. It's that simple. And it's not even close.

Nobody disagrees that Cam is the best but my question to you (23) is:  "Do you think we would have lost all but 2 or 3 games so far this year without Cam?"  We'll never know for sure but I strongly disagree with that statement (and the arrogance of that writer to pretend that he does.)

Man, I guess Auburn os really scared..........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Jacksonville Stae is a better team than the ...ah.......baby bears....LOL

Archived