AL loss-our strength of schedule

Pablo

w/ another AL loss will our strength of schedule be strong enough to get us to AZ, provided we do not lose?, hard to believe we could get locked out again

ESPN just said that Alabama is the best two loss team in the country and they still have a chance to play in the MNC.

:o Who is Saban having a relationship with that we don't know about? :beatmullet: Bullcrap. No way.

I wonder if everybody on espn, cbs, etc. will still pencil AL in for a trip to AZ, after we beat them they shouldn't make a BCS bowel-but stranger things have happened

ESPN just said that Alabama is the best two loss team in the country and they still have a chance to play in the MNC.

:o Who is Saban having a relationship with that we don't know about? :beatmullet: Bullcrap. No way.

Mark Slabaugh: *Cough* turns away.

Well, there is that. ;D

I wonder if everybody on espn, cbs, etc. will still pencil AL in for a trip to AZ, after we beat them they shouldn't make a BCS bowel-but stranger things have happened

I think they will wind up in the BCS bowels!!!  Good call!!

UAT can still go to the NC game, but they will be watching it from the stands!!!!!

Archived