Bham news

jefflee

Anyone want to lay odds that within the next 5 days the Bham News will write an article about how Bummer can play for the NC if x,y,z,y,u,q,f,b and D happen?  War Eagle.

How many times will I have to hear this, this week:

"Hey Paul, can a 2 loss bama team.......(fill in the blank)  I'll hang up and listen.   :laugh:

Be prepared for a parade of "experts" to tell everyone just how it's possible.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is it just me or does weeman look like he has aged about ten years? And it looks like he is going bald very quickly.

Being a head football coach in this state will do it to you.

Is it just me or does weeman look like he has aged about ten years? And it looks like he is going bald very quickly.

Same thing happened to Tommy T.  Aged about 20 in 10. 

[/quote

:laugh:

I just posted something similar in another thread.

I honestly won't be surprised if the media still finds a way that Bama can get to the NC after losing the Iron Bowl....

They'll be the best 3-loss team in the nation, and all.  :laugh:

Speaking of nick almighty, does anyone know what his record against Auburn is?

I want to say he's 4-4 all time against Auburn.....not exactly sure on that. 0-1 vs UAB.

It is a shame.... People are still trying to squeeze them in there.

Sorta  If this happens and that happens ect......

All I can say is  :yay: :yay: :yay::partey::bananadance::happydance::hellyeah::trampoline::thumbsup::bow:

saban lost that game on purpose. He is mad at his team and the fanbase. He wants to prove to the media that he can take a two loss team and beat an unbeatable Oregon team. This makes it look more impressive when that happens. He is also trying to make that Auburn team think that the bama team is not that good. This will let bama "sneak up" on Auburn. saban has everybody right where he wants them.

sinseerly,

Gump T. Bammerneck

^^^^WOW... after reading that, I could actually feel the effects of "gumpism" setting in....^^^^

Even felt like some of my brain cells were dying....

Thank God it was only momentary....

saban lost that game on purpose. He is mad at his team and the fanbase. He wants to prove to the media that he can take a two loss team and beat an unbeatable Oregon team. This makes it look more impressive when that happens. He is also trying to make that Auburn team think that the bama team is not that good. This will let bama "sneak up" on Auburn. saban has everybody right where he wants them.

sinseerly,

Gump T. Bammerneck

Sounds about right.

sinseerly,

Gump T. Bammerneck

Sounds about right.

To make it truly authentic, I should have spelled more words wrong than just sincerely.

sinseerly,

Gump T. Bammerneck

:laugh:

Anyone want to lay odds that within the next 5 days the Bham News will write an article about how Bummer can play for the NC if x,y,z,y,u,q,f,b and D happen?  War Eagle.

Bama still has an outside chance at a BCS game but not very likely a chance at the MNC. If both us and LSU lose out, Bammer goes to Atlanta to play whichever loser comes out of the East. A win there puts them in the Sugar Bowl as the SEC rep for BCS Championship Series.

Archived