Schlabach is doing a litte kissing up it seems...projects us in the MNC game...

muxi87

That's nice of him but the next time I care what one of those ESPNdiots says will be the first.  Yes, the crystal football would be nice but I'm more concerned about the SEC Championship.  Our conference championship is won/lost on the field...you cannot say the same about the BCS crap currently in place.

The other person predicting on ESPN has us beating Bama as well and representing the West in the SECGG.  She has us in the Sugar Bowl, but she's implying we get jumped in the polls by TCU

The other person predicting on ESPN has us beating Bama as well and representing the West in the SECGG.   She has us in the Sugar Bowl, but she's implying we get jumped in the polls by TCU

I see it as her projecting us to lose to Bama, win the SEC, and in so, being in the Sugar Bowl.

There is absolutely NOBODY in the media that thinks a 13-0 Auburn team won't be in the MNC game.

That could be true too.  If, I said if I don't want to assume anything, we beat Georgia we clinch the west no matter what happens in Tuscaloosa.  I didn't think about that when typing the previous post.

The other person predicting on ESPN has us beating Bama as well and representing the West in the SECGG.   She has us in the Sugar Bowl, but she's implying we get jumped in the polls by TCU

I see it as her projecting us to lose to Bama, win the SEC, and in so, being in the Sugar Bowl.

There is absolutely NOBODY in the media that thinks a 13-0 Auburn team won't be in the MNC game.

That's not completely true on the BCS show they kept saying if Auburn and Oregon win out they are in the MNC game. There are others saying the same thing. TCU and BSU have no way of jumping AU unless we lose.

Archived