How we beat Georgia

au_weagle

On Offense:

We obviously have an advantage on this side. Grantam hasn't gameplanned for anybody like Newton yet, even in his NFL career. We have to come out fast with an early lead especially. Get to that later. I think only having 3 down lineman makes it a little easier to run power ball against them, but we'll see. We come out and play our game and I think we EASILY put up 45.

On defense:

Like I said, we need to have an early lead. Our run D can make them one dimensional, but we really need to put the spotlight on Murray earlier. We have to make him look like a freshman again, like Florida did. We are definitely going to give up plenty of plays in the pass game, you're just going to have to accept that. But hopefully if we put enough pressure on him throughout the game then we can get a few opportunistic plays, just like we have all year.

focus and put all the other nonsense behind-DWWD and we should win big, only thing is GA will play its best game against like they normally do-we will have to be ready to play

Part of me doesn't care as long as its a W; part of me wants AU to destory every team we face from here on out in a no-holds barred, no mercy, cage and ladder, cow-rope, and steel chain submission match (all within the rules of course).

This game is going to quickly show if all of the negative publicity surrounding Cam and Auburn has 'bonded' our players resolve or if it has been a distraction.  I am praying that it bonded their resolve and Cam and the boyz are about to open up a can of 'whoop ass' on the Dawgs!  WDE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIO_gp92js

I think we score at will. I think our DEFENSE will step it up and get a couple of picks. I think Mr. Fairly will get or cause a fumble or two. JMHO

I can't wait to see the dawg abuse.  :aufb::tdau::aufb::laugh:

Archived