kenny rogers carerr is likely over as of next week

Guest midnight

can you imagine what they are going to find when they get Rogers financials.  I wonder how many players he has "helped" along the way.  There may be several universities puckering up right now.

Guest midnight

can you imagine what they are going to find when they get Rogers financials.  I wonder how many players he has "helped" along the way.  There may be several universities puckering up right now.

bye-bye kenny

bye-bye kenny

Kenny's lawyer better have got all his money up front or he is going to have to wait for about 250 years for the rest. I think that the going rate for financial scandals these days.

I don't know about that, just look at the comebacks that KISS, the rolling Stones, Meatloaf, Paul Simon, Van Halen, and Bob Dylan have made.

Actually ESPN is reporting a rumor he was going to re-release "Islands in the stream" but instead of Dolly he was going to do it this time with Kelley Pickler.

IF that does not work out, he is going to open a chain of Stores selling child seats to Restaurants called

"Kenny Rogers Boosters". :D

I actually hate to see Kenny go down all by himself for this.  Think about it, he knew who to contact to get the money from.  My guess is this is not the first time he and Bond and Bell have worked together recruiting.

Guest midnight

I actually hate to see Kenny go down all by himself for this.  Think about it, he knew who to contact to get the money from.  My guess is this is not the first time he and Bond and Bell have worked together recruiting.

yes its sad but i guess kenny would've been better to keep his piehole shut

Poor Kenny doesn't realize that the money men are about to sacrafice him.

Guest midnight

if you're kenny rogers you're on pins and needles hoping john bond is bluffing right now, because if you're kenny rogers you know your career is likely over as of next week, if bond makes good on his word

bye-bye kenny

Guest midnight

bye-bye kenny

right on unless bonds bluffing and has no proof rogers solicited money

I have said the same thing. There is an obvious "chain of command" when it comes to "getting" players at MSU.

I have said the same thing. There is an obvious "chain of command" when it comes to "getting" players at MSU.

THIS

WTH :pcprobs: I would not feel sorry for any of the scumbags and if any AU boosters are involved in crap like this they can go to H3!! too.

Now! War Damn Eagle! :wedance::wareagle:

This.

WTH :pcprobs: I would not feel sorry for any of the scumbags and if any AU boosters are involved in crap like this they can go to H3!! too.

Now! War Damn Eagle! :wedance::wareagle:

EXACTLY!!!

Archived