Richt likely gone.....

AU-HANDLEY-TIGER

And i for one could not be more happy our rivalry with Georgia has become more like the LSU game since his arrival, nasty game and players mimic the coach. Sore losers, cheap shot artist and basic scum- reminds me more of thug U back in their hey day.

Did you notice the crap that one player tried to pull on our guy during a punt?  I'm still confused what he was doing but I couldn't help but think it should have been flagged for unsportsman like conduct or something.

Did you notice the crap that one player tried to pull on our guy during a punt?  I'm still confused what he was doing but I couldn't help but think it should have been flagged for unsportsman like conduct or something.

What crap?

What crap?

were he grabbed I think Bell and tried to shove him into the ball

I was shocked with how Richt seamed to be able to point to our players and get the Refs to throw flags- amazing! I am sick of ESPN, CBS and in general all media types and how they talk about my team- that just happens to represent my University! Its us against the world and I am really growing tired of it maybe just maybe we should look at other options for our team. Auburn 2012 ACC Champs.

What crap?

He's right I don't mind the grabbing even though I think that might be holding not sure that is still called except on us though.  But, the push of bell into the ball after the play was dead is over the line.  How many times did they lower their shoulder on cam when he was diving or sliding.  Its the officials fault this got out of hand they could have stopped it much earlier.

I think Richt is probably a good guy but he has lost control of his players.  I think he is making the same mistake that cost Bowden his job at FSU.  He is just recruiting stars.  He is not really evaluating talent and not evaluating character.  Better to have a 3 star with character and desire than a 5* with attitude and ego.

No, Richt is the worst kind of scumbag. He fools people into thinking he is a morale person when in truth he is a thug. The stuff he has pulled over the years reak of his "The U" past.

I think Richt is probably a good guy but he has lost control of his players.  I think he is making the same mistake that cost Bowden his job at FSU.  He is just recruiting stars.  He is not really evaluating talent and not evaluating character.  Better to have a 3 star with character and desire than a 5* with attitude and ego.

^^^This^^^ Richt is a standup guy IMO but he has just made poor choices in selecting/evaluating players.  Probably just responding to the pressure from the fanbase.

No, Richt is the worst kind of scumbag. He fools people into thinking he is a morale person when in truth he is a thug. The stuff he has pulled over the years reak of his "The U" past.

Dude, I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you.

What crap?

He's right I don't mind the grabbing even though I think that might be holding not sure that is still called except on us though.  But, the push of bell into the ball after the play was dead is over the line.  How many times did they lower their shoulder on cam when he was diving or sliding.  Its the officials fault this got out of hand they could have stopped it much earlier.

I agree. The officials allowed things to escalate.

Richt came from FSU and has turned UGA into ThUGA.  He has done less with more talent than any SEC coach.

He recruits bad characters, 11 arrests this year according to the AJC and that is just the stuff that we know about because of actual arrests.

Richt came from FSU and has turned UGA into ThUGA.  He has done less with more talent than any SEC coach.

He recruits bad characters, 11 arrests this year according to the AJC and that is just the stuff that we know about because of actual arrests.

This.

He is a classy stand up guy but......

Which U? I see the FSU.

Did he coach at the U? I thought he had been at FSU pretty much the whole time before UGA....

Seriously though, I really havent enjoyed the AU/UGA game the last few years. His players are all thugs. It was obvious they started that fight tonight, yet we got in trouble for it.

Maybe it's just me, but does it seem to anyone else that in the last 2 years UGA defensive players conveniently get "hurt" every time Malzahn's offense gets going????   It happened at certain times last year, and happened several times when we got the ball rolling this time, yet the player ended up being fine. I think it was a ploy to kill our momentum. Thoughts?

What crap?

Well, in fairness, we were hitting Murray pretty late, too. I didn't like that BS with them going after Fairley at the end because it looked to me like he got blocked into Murray, but Fairley had hit him just a little late enough times without it being called that I think they were just taking out their frustrations. :dunno:

Richt is out, what about Houston Nutt? In one season he has managed to:

1. Lose to Jacksonville State

2. Lose to Vanderbilt at home

3. Get killed by UT

How in the world can he keep his job? And to think, someone wanted hm at Auburn.

Richt is out, what about Houston Nutt? In one season he has managed to:

1. Lose to Jacksonville State

2. Lose to Vanderbilt at home

3. Get killed by UT

How in the world can he keep his job? And to think, someone wanted hm at Auburn.

I never wanted him, that's for sure. And my girlfriend's father, an Ole Miss grad, said before the season that he didn't like Nutt (of course I agreed).

That said, I doubt they fire him after one season, especially with his record of taking teams on a roller coaster ride and up being the only place to go from here.

Archived