UGA Quotes after the Game

msg6367

Richt better hope CGC does not appeal the ejections of our players as it clearly shows the GA guys punching Fairley on the ground not to mention jumping on him after the play was over.

:believe:                  :believe::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

maybe they didn't watch any film in preparation for the game. a off tackle dive play is an off tackle dive play. if we were lined up in the I, the wishbone, 4 wide single back, or the notre dame box it's still the same play. just because we have weird formation looks doesn't mean it's tricky. we've run the same basic plays all year. maybe since he didn't throw deep or handoff for a two yard gain like the nfl, grantham doesn't understand what we're doing. he should ask bobo for a few hints on scheme concepts.

I've never been a fan and I'm MORE than tired of hearing what a great guy he is. Mobbing the end zone against Fl. All this whining and having his players attempt retaliating against Fairley. If he talks the talk, he needs to walk the walk. He doesn't and hasn't. end rant.

If Fairley returns next year, I hope he picks up Murray and tosses him to Richt on the sideline.  I bet he could probably toss him to the sideline from midfield.  Of course, I don't want him to hurt Murray so Richt better catch him.

maybe they didn't watch any film in preparation for the game. a off tackle dive play is an off tackle dive play. if we were lined up in the I, the wishbone, 4 wide single back, or the notre dame box it's still the same play. just because we have weird formation looks doesn't mean it's tricky. we've run the same basic plays all year. maybe since he didn't throw deep or handoff for a two yard gain like the nfl, grantham doesn't understand what we're doing. he should ask bobo for a few hints on scheme concepts.

That is the only thing I can think of when he says 'trick plays.'  We generally run the same types of plays a traditional pro or i formation offense but we go out of the shotgun and sometimes line up our OL in different positions.  Like on Ontario's always effective speed sweep, Malzahn a lot of times will line up two tackles on one side or instead of a straight draw play we do the wrap around.  Its traditional in every since but has a couple of variations that would throw an NFL minded coach off because of the mis-match/alignment.

Every offensive coordinator in the country is looking up how to run the gadget offense. 

Here is some help for ya, get a great offensive line, great blocking and catching wideouts, running backs that are fast, illusive, and tough, and a QB that can run the zone read, throw and run over LBs and DBs like they are school kids.  Throw in great coaching and you have your BASIC GADGET offense.

WDE and Beat Bama!

Archived