Georgia St/Alabama play in about 2 hours

Droxside

Any thoughts on Bama's scrimmage before the Iron bowl tonight. Would love to see GSU hang as close as possible for as long as possible so the regulars have to play, but in reality. This team lost to South Alabama 39-34...

South Alabama runs a solid football program and are 10-0.

Agreed and I for one fully expect them to rise very fast in Mobile. Still, if South scored 39 on them what will Bama do?

Bama will probably put up about the same. They're offense isn't fast paced enough to score over 56 against them. At least not from what I've seen from Alabama this year. I doubt GSU will score tonight though.

Yeah, I kind of think Bama will call off the dogs early out of respect for Curry from Saban and Moore, probably agreed upon when they scheduled the game...

Here's GSU's record if anyone is interested

Thu, Sep 02   Shorter  Georgia Dome    7:30 p.m. ET  41 - 7 (W)

Sat, Sep 11   Lambuth  Georgia Dome    1 p.m. ET  14 - 23 (L)

Sat, Sep 18   Jacksonville State  Georgia Dome    1 p.m. ET  27 - 34 (L) OT

Sat, Sep 25   Campbell  at Buies Creek, N.C.    1 p.m. ET  24 - 21 (W)

Sat, Oct 02   Morehead State  Georgia Dome    1 p.m. ET  37 - 10 (W)

Sat, Oct 09   Savannah State  Georgia Dome    1 p.m. ET  55 - 21 (W)

Sat, Oct 16   North Carolina Central  Georgia Dome    1 p.m. ET  20 - 17 (W) OT

Sat, Oct 23   Old Dominion  at Norfolk, Va.    3:30 p.m. ET  20 - 34 (L)

Sat, Oct 30   South Alabama  at Mobile, Ala.    5 p.m. ET  34 - 39 (L)

Sat, Nov 06   Lamar  Georgia Dome    1 p.m. ET  23 - 17 (W)

My prediction is 48-7...Hopefully GSU can keep it close before half-time and keep uats starters in longer than they would like

A better prediction would be who all is going to get a spanking tonight?

In 2004 we got reamed by BSPN and the likes for the Citadel game. Saying we did not deserve to play for the BCS title.

Bammers plays GSU, a first year team and BSPN promotes the game like crazy.

Why is this game even on TV?

:zapbama:

In 2004 we got reamed by BSPN and the likes for the Citadel game. Saying we did not deserve to play for the BCS title.

Because thigh high bitched and whined that the game be moved to thursday so he could have time and try to figure out a way to stop Malzahn. If you look at it from a money standpoint if your espn, which will get more viewers: GSU v. uat or Big 10 womens volleyball?

Because thigh high B***hed and whined that the game be moved to thursday so he could have time and try to figure out a way to stop Malzahn. If you look at it from a money standpoint if your espn, which will get more viewers: GSU v. uat or Big 10 womens volleyball?

Women's volleyball is fun to watch if you're a DOM like me.

Archived