Coach Chizik & Coach Malzahn...

AUQBDad

Were at Champions Stadium tonight.

Even though we couldn't talk to them it was great to see them there supporting Kiehl.

Coach Malzahn spent most of his time reuniting with a bunch of folks that hold him in very high esteem...

Two great Coaches and Men. AU is very fortunate.

War Eagle!!

Cool.  That's great to see both of them supporting Kiehl.  And congrats to Kiehl for going over 10,000 yards tonight.  That is an amazing high school carreer.  We can't wait to see him in Blue and Orange putting 10,000 on the SEC.  WAR EAGLE AUQBDad!!!

Dad,

Can't thank you enough for bringing us a glipse of something that we would otherwise never experience at all.

I really do appreciate all of what you share with us.  Thanks for adopting us.  You're the coolest dad ever!

We are extremely proud and honored to be a part of the AU family. Thanks for making us feel so welcome!

AUQBDad, like everyone else on this board, I can't wait for KF to get to the plains and put his God given ability on display for the tigers. Thanks again for all the info you share with us. I gotta feel teams on their schedule for next year have to be jumping for joy this is the last year they will have to face him. :yay: WDE.

:tdau::wareagle::wedance::party:

Thank you Dad,

This is by far some of the best news of the week....What you have shared with us speaks volumes to me about what type of men are leading this program...Thank you sir and give my best to Kiehl.

Cool.  That's great to see both of them supporting Kiehl.  And congrats to Kiehl for going over 10,000 yards tonight.  That is an amazing high school carreer.  We can't wait to see him in Blue and Orange putting 10,000 on the SEC.  WAR EAGLE AUQBDad!!!

x2  :wedance:

I love examples like this that continually reinforce the idea that Auburn Family is more than just lip service - our coaches mean it! War Eagle!

AUQBDAD (Robin) -I was hoping to get the chance to speak to you and Kiehl last Saturday.  Saw Kiehl during pre-game warm ups but there were so many other people around that I did not get the chance.....

I know you are very proud of him - he is an outstanding young man!!!

War Eagle!!

(from the old lady)

why couldnt yall talk?

Against NCAA regs to talk to a recruit away from campus other than the 1 in-home visit allowed.

BTW...that should also be a testament to the character of this staff....many coaches disregard that rule.

And believe me...I know what I'm talking about.

why couldnt yall talk?

Against NCAA regs to talk to a recruit away from campus other than the 1 in-home visit allowed.

BTW...that should also be a testament to the character of this staff....many coaches disregard that rule.

And believe me...I know what I'm talking about.

This ^^^^^ is the kind of stuff I love to hear.  It speaks volumes on so many levels. 

I know we get caught up with the one player we want in this class and so on.  I am guilty myself.  It always seems like that one player is one that hasn't committed yet.  I am glad to see that our staff has not forgotten who the most important recruit is for this class.

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:  I guess the droppings from TD don't realize that the coaches couldn't talk to Kiehl.   :dunno:

But they figured since their coaches always manage to "bump" into their recruits...  :dunno:  ;)

My high school freshman daughter is studying during her off week.  Used the following video to motivate her.  She's likely going to need scholarship money to follow her mom and me in going to Auburn (out of state tuition is unreal).  Told her she'll be seeing this guy make a run for Heisman.....http://www.kfsm.com/sports/kfsm-sports-shiloh-over-mcgehee,0,1699721.story.  She's fired up!

Archived