Say It Loud and Proud! "We Coming"-Cameron Newton

Ronald McDonald

poor grammar.  Just saying.

I bet if we beat bammer by 60, you will say, "Well we did throw an incomplete pass in the second quarter." Way to be negative.

That's the side of Cam we never get to see and I like that. It's great to see the calm collective Cam but give me some INTENSITY to pump me up....They CAN'T Stop us....We Commin !!! That goes to ALL who oppose Auburn! War Eagle

I bet if we beat bammer by 60, you will say, "Well we did throw an incomplete pass in the second quarter." Way to be negative.

This^^^^^.  I have to give taylojo credit for one thing.  Over the past 2 weeks he has at least been consistently negative.    :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:

This^^^^^.  I have to give taylojo credit for one thing.  Over the past 2 weeks he has at least been consistently negative.    :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:

Yea, I had never seen taylojo on here until about two weeks ago.

I'm on a diet so I'll skip the nails.... :laugh:

Hey bammers......WE COMIN' AFTER YOU!!!!! :wareagle:

Great! 

Then I'll eat your nails!!!

Get fired up!

AH wait...........got another week. :-[

I'm on a diet so I'll skip the nails.... :laugh:

Hey bammers......WE COMIN' AFTER YOU!!!!! :wareagle:

Great! 

Then I'll eat your nails!!!

Get fired up!

AH wait...........got another week. :-[

Toenails too???  Ewwwww!

It's real easy to see the past posts of any member here, including taylojo.  You may want to review them before saying he is all negative or suggesting/implying he is some kind of poser.  I have no doubt that some posers slipped in under the fence recently in the mass influx of members, but don't turn on our own family just because you don't like or agree with what they say.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger...War Eagle to ALL my Auburn Family!

• 7 months later...

Archived