ESPN Classic

AUmind

I was at this game. It was my first Iron Bowl. I was in the student section and remember the Jack-nCoke waterfall after the field goal.  I swear though, i thought Scisson was gonna run that kickoff back after the FG.  Damn what a game!!!    :wareagle:

I was at this game. It was my first Iron Bowl. I was in the student section and remember the Jack-nCoke waterfall after the field goal.  I swear though, i thought Scisson was gonna run that kickoff back after the FG.  Damn what a game!!!    :wareagle:

The FG attempt at the end of the game for Alabama was closer than it should have been too. It was over 55 I think. It was right down the middle. Just short. That was one of the best Iron Bowl's I've ever been to.

I just remembered how much I really didn't care for the orange shadow around the #'s on the jersey's then. 

Agreed. That was quite ugly.

Its so funny watching this 83 Iron Bowl because nobody realizes what exactly they are watching with Bo. Its before he blows up onto the scene. They are saying things like "He could be one of the best in the country". They just had no idea did they.lol. Pretty cool.

I am actually excited about watching the 2003 game.....

we were there, but we were in a suite.  For some reason we just didn't get as into the game as when we are in the stands, so I missed a bunch of it. 

Yea that 83 team was a great one. The one lost to Texas was hard to swallow.

Was at they game....still remember bo  steam rollingTexas's all american corner...got down 20-0 at half lost 20-7...wish bone just wasn't made for comebacks

Archived