Here is the Helmet toss....

wareagle0182

What a complete JERK!!!! I love Mark May . He has stood up for us all season and still continues too.

WAR EAGLE!  :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Interesting that Holtz gets credit for his NC at ND, but not the NCAA infractions trail he left behind at more than one school. That was just crossing the line. Our best and only defense at this point is winning our next 3 games.

War Eagle !

Lou has become a complete joke, like a cartoon character. Nothing new though, he has been transforming into a goof over several years now. He used to be a serious football guy, now he is a tv "personality", basically a windbag trying to make a little more $$ and stay outta the old folks home. I kinda feel sorry him in a way actually- though not much.

Here is my tweet. Feel free to re-tweet it.

@chaotic_zx: @CFBRumorCentral and @espn lou holtz throwing the AU helmet is disrespectful and should be apologized for. What a douche.

Still ticks me off to no end. I am not a violent person, but I would break that old man's jaw in a heart beat. Maybe that would fix his thpeetchtchtch impediment.

Didn't he SERIOUSLY pick Norte Dame as Nat'l Champs this year on an ESPN pre-season kickoff show? Everyone on the show thought he was joking but he was actually serious!  He is getting senile I believe...

So we think it is fine to put a Cam jersey on the Bear statue but act as if Holtz committed sacrilege for tossed an AU helmet?  :dunno:

YES!!!  A little rivalry michievousness is no big deal.  A supposed Professional TV Analyst showing total disrespect by throwing a helmet is just inexcusable. 

Do what I do and ignore him. It's not worth recognizing some people's existence. Plus, they were just making arguments for both sides of the situation. I'm almost convinced that ESPN makes their commentators say asinine things just for the sake of argument.

So we think it is fine to put a Cam jersey on the Bear statue but act as if Holtz committed sacrilege for tossed an AU helmet?  :dunno:

yep...

yep...

That's insane. I don't think either one is a big deal. I feel like we're trying really hard to find something to whine/complain about.

yep...

That's insane. I don't think either one is a big deal. I feel like we're trying really hard to find something to whine/complain about.

this is by no means a stretch. Blatant slap in the face.

There is NO need in throwing an institution's symbol around. Why do it?

This is total BS.

This is not team on team or fanbase on fanbase jokes, This is another ESPN platform that is trying to degrade Auburn University.

I hope Daffy Duck slips in the shower......karma is a B

:wareagle: :wareagle:

My theory on why they "aired" it is because they know everyone in the country hates auburn right now and the only fans that would not be happy are Auburn fans....I think it makes ESPN look bad personally...

Just think....

What if he threw down an Oregon or Boise State helmet.....there would be outrage and disagreement from the country....

Archived