Ray Drew defending Cam

DecaturAU

Ray Drew popped up in my news feed on facebook so I looked at his profile. His status was "i need money but dont have time to work....what do i do?" A few people thought they would be funny and said to ask Auburn for some and he went off on them a couple times.

Here are his responses: "@ preston....dont do that..this has nothin to do with football and to be honest im tired of the whole cam newton deal. none of that would have come up if 1. auburn wasnt undefeated and 2. cam wasnt doing such a heck of a job.....i know people are gonna give me crap and say all kind of crap and say im leaning toward auburn for defending him but i dont care if he had gone to JMU or southern miss....leave the guy alone....he's a great guy. i know him personally but all alot of people are going off of is the false and negative rumors they hear"

and "shut up about the cam newton crap"

Im glad hes seen the light!

Ray Drew popped up in my news feed on facebook so I looked at his profile. His status was "i need money but dont have time to work....what do i do?" A few people thought they would be funny and said to ask Auburn for some and he went off on them a couple times.

Here are his responses: "@ preston....dont do that..this has nothin to do with football and to be honest im tired of the whole cam newton deal. none of that would have come up if 1. auburn wasnt undefeated and 2. cam wasnt doing such a heck of a job.....i know people are gonna give me crap and say all kind of crap and say im leaning toward auburn for defending him but i dont care if he had gone to JMU or southern miss....leave the guy alone....he's a great guy. i know him personally but all alot of people are going off of is the false and negative rumors they hear"

Thank you Mr. Drew my feelings exactly

I met Ray; mentioned on earlier post (Recruiting) after the Au/Uga game. He was very nice; shook his hand took pics with the family, etc. I mentioned to everyone at Toomer's after the game that, "Ray Drew is the best D-player from Georgia." He was very humble. This is a awesome post. Man, I hope we get him! He would be a great addition the AU Family!  :wedance:

Wow. Gotta have this guy!

Let me add that with the character this guy has, atleast from what I have heard, he would fit PERFECT at AU.

Ray Drew is the perfect example of what we all want at AU. Come play for the Good guys Ray! WDE!

I think he really represents what Auburn is about and I hope we get him. We certainly will have a need for him next season. I think Ray Drew would add a great dimension to the growing Auburn defense. I have a feeling we may turn into the pro set kind of team next year. That is, if Gus Malzhan does in fact leave Auburn. If he stays, we'll be doing crazy stuff again next year.

I think he really represents what Auburn is about and I hope we get him. We certainly will have a need for him next season. I think Ray Drew would add a great dimension to the growing Auburn defense. I have a feeling we may turn into the pro set kind of team next year. That is, if Gus Malzhan does in fact leave Auburn. If he stays, we'll be doing crazy stuff again next year.

Not quite chizik has already said this will be the auburn offense while he is here with or without coach malzahn.

I think everyone is sick of all this crap. There hasnt been a single crumb of proof to any of these rumors. Its nothing but blah blah blah. No one can beat us and no one player is better than Cameron Newton and they(haters) cant stand it! War Damn Eagle and War Damn Cam!

I like the info in the yellow. That has to be some info coming from the inside.

Archived