Iron Bowl Week

rightwingmom

ESPN Classic had an Iron Bowl marathon today. It was great. Stayed on the couch all day! ;D

I watched the 1982 IB on ESPN Classic with my 17 year old son yesterday; he really enjoyed watching players on the field that he had only heard stories about heretofore.  It was a great time of continuing the Auburn tradition with my son.

I DVR'd all of the Auburn wins (and they showed about 4 from the point when I first started watching it).  I plan on taking one a night this week! 

Bodda Getta!

Awesome plan! I wish I could the 80s games on DVD somewhere.

Is it just me or do you fell like you want us to win this just a little more this year than normal? I think it's because of all the CAM/Auburn negative publicity. But, I fell like I have more personal feeling invested in this game this year some how.

I have been an Auburn fan all my life. I always want them to win. But, there is something different about this. Though the circumstances were completely different 1989 felt like this. 

Anyone else feel like this?

I have never wanted AU to beat someone so bad in my freakin life! I hope Macaroni gets hit so hard that he can't get up. I'm sorry but I get too upset with these bammers starting crap on facebook. They've already started it and I'm not holding back anymore. They better hope they beat us because if not, I won't have any Bama friends left on my page when I get done.

Is it just me or do you fell like you want us to win this just a little more this year than normal? I think it's because of all the CAM/Auburn negative publicity. But, I fell like I have more personal feeling invested in this game this year some how.

I have been an Auburn fan all my life. I always want them to win. But, there is something different about this. Though the circumstances were completely different 1989 felt like this. 

Anyone else feel like this?

yep x1000

Archived