poster

EagleFlight34

Guest midnight

probably not, but can't they channel themselves into someone?  Maybe she is doing that? :dunno:

maybe shes hacking into somones page but she cant use a computer by herself

Guest midnight

Thanks for clearing that up Warrior, I was getting worried.

i just thought of it this morning if its really linda may and shes dead how she using the computer, so until this person can prove to us shes linda may just ignore her

probably not, but can't they channel themselves into someone?  Maybe she is doing that? :dunno:

maybe shes hacking into somones page but she cant use a computer by herself

thumbnail.aspx?q=310434077506&id=eb5c100775a15c5054b3947d2a0a4c29&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.worldofstock.com%2fslides%2fPEM1275.jpg

Guest midnight

person on here using her screen name stop it you're not the real linda may a ghost cant use a computer , dont know why i didnt think of it till now you're likely just some dumb 12 year old with nothing to do after school except try and scare us, but if you're really lmd post pictures of yourself or something on here to proove it , dont type over and over its cold, get in front of a damn fireplace , then post something on here to proove you're who you say you are

Guest midnight

maybe she's hacking the person's body and making them do it without their knowledge?  Creepy!

i keep thinking this person is likely a dumb 12 year old with nothing to do but come on here after school and try to scare us , think about it only time she comes online is during the night

person on here using her screen name stop it you're not the real linda may a ghost cant use a computer , dont know why i didnt think of it till now you're likely just some dumb 12 year old with nothing to do after school except try and scare us, but if you're really lmd post pictures of yourself or something on here to proove it , dont type over and over its cold, get in front of a damn fireplace , then post something on here to proove you're who you say you are

For the love of humanity dude, quit using her name.

Guest midnight

its not really her on here

Look I've had one phone call at work because of this and I don't want another.

Guest midnight

so you think its her

so you think its her

Nope, it was a man. Sounded old.

Guest midnight

so you think its her

then that proves it not her on here if its a man

Hey Warrior they thought that when they found the girls body in that well that they solved the problem, but I bet the dude also wondered how in the world the girl came through the television to get him, not much difference in a television and a computer monitor you better watch out she may come out of your computer to get you.

so you think its her

Look, I'm probably saying too much as it is. I'm not sure about what all you are talking about her on here, what's up?

Guest midnight

Hey Warrior they thought that when they found the girls body in that well that they solved the problem, but I bet the dude also wondered how in the world the girl came through the television to get him, not much difference in a television and a computer monitor you better watch out she may come out of your computer to get you.

for the love of god its not her on these message boards

Guest midnight

so you think its her

Look, I'm probably saying too much as it is. I'm not sure about what all you are talking about her on here, what's up?

i was just saying its not her on here ghosts cant use computers it likely a dumb 12 year old playing pranks

so you think its her

i was just saying its not her on here ghosts cant use computers it likely a dumb 12 year old playing pranks

She has been on here again?

Archived