Opportunity to play in BCS Championship Game

au701948

Lots of conjecture in last several days about our opportunity to play for the so-called MNC.

I personally believe, without a doubt, we truly control our own destiny. If we win our next 3 games, we win the MNC; however, anything less than 3 more wins and we (AU) will have lost the opportunity for the "slamdunk" in this regard.

Lots of conjecture in last several days about our opportunity to play for the so-called MNC.

I personally believe, without a doubt, we truly control our own destiny. If we win our next 3 games, we win the MNC; however, anything less than 3 more wins and we (AU) will have lost the opportunity for the "slamdunk" in this regard.

We only have 2 games left before the National Championship....if we win both of those we go, regardless of anyone else.

3?  He must have been counting the one "shoulda, woulda, coulda" game BAMA fans will be playing in their heads and on every message board in the country.

:we::wedance::we:

:believe:

he did say 3, but he also stated "win" the MNC. So in theory he was correct. Win the next 3 and they win the MNC. But you guys are also correct. Win 2 and we are in the MNC. You are all correct.

he did say 3, but he also stated "win" the MNC. So in theory he was correct. Win the next 3 and they win the MNC. But you guys are also correct. Win 2 and we are in the MNC. You are all correct.

You are correct about us all being correct.

Win 1 - Alabama state champs.

Win 2 - SEC champs.

Win 3, and everyone else can kiss our... as AU WILL BE NC's!

I've always wondered... what does the M in MNC stand for?

I used 3 meaning..win all 3 now while we are in the driver's seat and "It" the MNC is ours...Bama, SECCG and BCSCG.

MNC (meaning mythical) has always been used by most of us fans aware that there is no real Championship Game without some sort of legitimate playoff format like most every other major sport sanctioned by the NCAA.

But as coaches always say..all that matters is the next one..without winning it the other 2 will not matter as much.

Archived