38 TE David Reeves Visiting?

JasonsDad

I read this morning that 3* TE david Reeves is visiting this weekend.  It can't be me I too old.  Whats the scoop on this guy? if he's from Georgia he's probably kin.  If anyone has some info on David please pass it along.

:we:

He has good size already for a DE. He's pretty quick and not raw as you would think. A possible gray shirt offer is there, I just think we'll finish too strong to be able to take him.

He has good size already for a DE. He's pretty quick and not raw as you would think. A possible gray shirt offer is there, I just think we'll finish too strong to be able to take him.

^^THIS^^

I have heard nothing but great things about Reeves. He is very athletic and could play TE or DE

Your just biased.  ;D

You're right. I'm sunshine pumping  ;D

Another site posted that if a spot came open on signing day he would get an offer to play DE, but it is looking very unlikely. He has offers from several D1 schools including Duke.

How many TE's does our team need? Seems like we have recruited three and now a 4th, with one of the best in the business a sophomore on the team now.

If he comes he will be a DE not a TE.

Sportscall yesterday said he is invited to walk on.  It's either walk on and play DL or take the scholly he has from Duke.  Probably go to duke for the education

I know what I'd do.

Sportscall yesterday said he is invited to walk on.  It's either walk on and play DL or take the scholly he has from Duke.  Probably go to duke for the education

I know what I'd do.

"I'd take that deal and then crawfish, turn, and drill that old (Blue) Devil in the ass!" -Curly Bill

WellBye.jpg

Sorry! Couldn't resist!  :P

How many TE's does our team need? Seems like we have recruited three and now a 4th, with one of the best in the business a sophomore on the team now.

Coaches like to recruit TE's because they are usually athletic and can be moved around to other positions like DE or LB or sometimes add weight to them if they have the frame ala Mosely.

I know what I'd do.

"I'd take that deal and then crawfish, turn, and drill that old (Blue) Devil in the ass!" -Curly Bill

WellBye.jpg

:laugh:

I know what I'd do.

WellBye.jpg

/quote]

Classic post there, DJ.

I hope nobody flips the bucket when we sign him tomorrow due to missing on a few folks. 

I'd take him just wish he weighed 280 instead of 250.

Archived