Turd topic: SEC has gone ultra sleazy

A.U.ScholarDad

Sometimes I need a good laugh and read some of the Turds idiotic comments. The title I posted is the title of one of their threads.  Of course every school EXCEPT Bama pays players six figures or more. (They don't have to because they have CNS) The best part was the following comment.  It appears that AUQBDad has been holding out on us.

I wonder what he's doing with all that cash?  Dad? Come on now fess up and tell us.

Turd post:

I haven't posted anything on this because I don't think it deserves its own topic and I have nothing but rumors. However, I go to Springdale to visit family every Thanksgiving/Christmas, and the general tone there is that Auburn made sure they got Kiehl Frazier and got him quickly with a few payments to make everything go smoothly. Worst part is they weren't even discrete about it.

I will smile when the day comes for Auburn to come crashing down.

My question: Do these people REALLY believe all that garbage? Is that the way all Bammers think? I'm not from Alabama so please enlighten me.

That's pretty much the general consensus across the state, and lately (with our recent success) around the entire Southeast. But it tends to go both ways.  Many AU fans pretty much have the sad me thoughts about the other school, and rightfully so when you see a handful of kids driving brand new Dodge Chargers (most of which are Crimson in color).

Let's face it they used the Auburn only has success when Bama is down excuse for 6 in a row, well guess what that little theory got blown out of the water, so now they have invented a new one.

That excuse never held water in the first place. During Auburn's 6 game win streak over bama; bama had 2 10 win seasons. During the bama's 9 game win streak against Auburn, I believe Auburn's best season was 1979's 8 and 3 season. I would have to check the 1974 season to be sure of my facts. Regardless, the bama argument is full of crap!

Let's face it they used the Auburn only has success when Bama is down excuse for 6 in a row, well guess what that little theory got blown out of the water, so now they have invented a new one.

That excuse never held water in the first place. During Auburn's 6 game win streak over bama; bama had 2 10 win seasons. During the bama's 9 game win streak against Auburn, I believe Auburn's best season was 1979's 8 and 3 season. I would have to check the 1974 season to be sure of my facts. Regardless, the bama argument is full of crap!

I believe we were 10-2 in 74. Loss to Gators and turds. Was the year I graduated from AU. I had alot of friends on that team.

I believe we were 10-2 in 74. Loss to Gators and turds. Was the year I graduated from AU. I had alot of friends on that team.

I was pretty young at the time of that 74 bama game, but was there not a bunch of terrible calls that went against Auburn?

I was pretty young at the time of that 74 bama game, but was there not a bunch of terrible calls that went against Auburn?

It was a sloppy played game by both teams. WE had the ball on the 50 yard line and fumble with a minute to go. One last thought I HATED LEGION FIELD.

What these idiot turds don't realize is that every NCAA investigation stays open, they don't close them. So the Ingram-Jones boatride, Harris laptop gift, and such are still open investigations pending further evidence. So the hammer may still drop on them.

What these idiot turds don't realize is that every NCAA investigation stays open, they don't close them. So the Ingram-Jones boatride, Harris laptop gift, and such are still open investigations pending further evidence. So the hammer may still drop on them.

And now you add to this that their Crown automobile dealership was raided by the FBI, the computers being confiscated by the FBI this season, and the FBI gambling wire taps which probably implicate MM & PBJ....

Wow... :o

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Bama down?  When have they ever been down?  They have 13 NC's. . . Stupid turds!  (please read with HEAVY sarcasm)

I think the most annoying thing to me is how they will say such obvious bullcrap like this, and say it as though they're telling you that George Washington was the first president, or that LeBron James plays for the Heat. And when you call them on it, they look at you and continue on as though you've just come against an absolute fact. It's ridiculous.

Archived