Bleacher Report

ff4autigers

I don't know if it is a coincidence or not,but the last couple of times that i have been on the BR my computer has gotten a virus.Anyone else had this problem?I know this isn't a recruiting topic,but i figured a few of you visited there.

Thanks for the heads up. I read them a lot but have not gotten a virus as yet. I may quit reading them now. I get everything they tell anyhow on AE.

Been there and had aquired one Bad A$$ virus. I  had to buy a new sys.. I'm pretty sure that was the origin. It was a really nasty virus. Beware!!!!!!!

McAfee has picked up a few Trojan's while I was on the site. Sometimes, pages would continue to pop back open when I tried to close them. I quit that site when they started playing commercials half way through an article before you could finish reading it. My company computer filters out as un-safe. Use àt your own risk!!!

I have never had problems there, but I rarely use that website.

Tigerwalk do you realize that your sig pic says 2011 BCS National Champs? haha We are the 2010 champs and played in the 2011 game.

I do realize that.  I did that seeing as we won the 2011 BCS National Championship game.  Therefore we are the 2011 BCS National Champions.

Then who won in 2010? :dunno:

:zapbama:

Auburn is the 2010 National Champions.  But I wasn't focusing on that.  I was only focusing on the BCS National Championship game, because I wanted to use the coaches trophy.  The game was the 2011 BCS National Championship.  The winner of that gets the title of BCS National Champions.  Since we won the game that took place in 2011, we earned the title of 2011 BCS National Champions.

Auburn is the 2010 National Champions.  But I wasn't focusing on that.  I was only focusing on the BCS National Championship game, because I wanted to use the coaches trophy.  The game was the 2011 BCS National Championship.  The winner of that gets the title of BCS National Champions.  Since we won the game that took place in 2011, we earned the title of 2011 BCS National Champions.

im not sure thats how it works. cause everything iv read has said 2010... i guess your picture is just a foreshadowing for next year!!!  :we:

im not sure thats how it works. cause everything iv read has said 2010... i guess your picture is just a foreshadowing for next year!!!  :we:

The NCAA doesn't give out or recognize National Championships.  So since they don't do that, I only care about the BCS National Championship.  The game was called the 2011 BCS National Championship Game.  The winner of the game is given the title BCS National Champions.  Since the game Auburn won in was the 2011 BCS National Championship, Auburn has the title of 2011 BCS National Champions.  While Auburn is the 2010 National Champions based on the polls, I was only concerned about the BCSNCG game.

But since you don't like it, I will go ahead and find all of the trophies Auburn was given for the 2010 Season and put them in the Signature for you, and change it to 2010 National Champions.

It's not like he is entirely wrong.  Alabama fans have shirts with 2010 National Champs from last year.  During the game this year, they kept calling it the 2011 BCS National Championship.  It's a touchy subject.  The BCS and Coaches Trophy needs to fix it.

They need to number the BCS Title game like the Super Bowl, since it appears the cannot even get the year of the championship right. Guess Green Bay will be 2011 NFL Champions.  :tease:

Well, at least I am not the only one that got it wrong.  Here is an Under Armour hat that has 2011 on it.  But, it really doesn't matter though, it was a simple fix.  I couldn't fit all of the National Champion trophies on there though, so I just got rid of the Coaches Trophy.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/search/pid1230869-UA-Auburn-Championship-Cap/1230869-410&FSR=1

What kind of anti-virus or anti-spyware are you guys using?

Trojan.

No, read the question again. He asked what kind of anti-virus or anti spywars are you using? (LMFAO!

Archived