Gabe Wright Interview

ramsay7884

You can read too much into it, but Auburn sounded really complicated.  "One team wants me; one team needs me."  Sounds like Auburn and Tennessee there.  But his Mom isn't crazy about Auburn.

You can read too much into it, but Auburn sounded really complicated.  "One team wants me; one team needs me."  Sounds like Auburn and Tennessee there.  But his Mom isn't crazy about Auburn.

Heard that. I didn't expect that. Hopefully she will warm up to AU!

:wareagle:

He sure was having a great time at the BCS Celebration!!!  I dont have any worries here, I feel good about Gabe!

Heard that. I didn't expect that. Hopefully she will warm up to AU!

I thought he said last year that his mom almost committed to AU after visiting and meeting with the coach's.  What changed?

Guest jojo1515

If I had to judge by that interview alone, I would guess he is going to bama......he talked alot about Smart, he said Auburn kind of flipped some things and Tennessee kind of flipped some things (only leaving bama as the place to be flipping from)....Tennessee is out imo..he said they are basically still listed only because they have been recruiting him the longest.  1 wants him (bama) and 1 needs him (AU).  I know that won't be a popular opinion...HOWEVER I am not and will not base my opininion on one interview.  I still believe he comes to AU if he and his brother can convince his mom that he belongs there!  Of course, you know what opinions are like...everyone's got one and they all stink! :laugh:

Well, since we're evaluating articles...His interview posted on rivals talked about his strong relationship with Coach Rocker and clearly indicated that his mom loved it at Auburn (she was with him on the visit).  So if the Scout article (I haven't read it) says she doesn't like Auburn, then someone isn't telling the truth.

If I had to judge by that interview alone, I would guess he is going to bama......he talked alot about Smart, he said Auburn kind of flipped some things and Tennessee kind of flipped some things (only leaving bama as the place to be flipping from)....Tennessee is out imo..he said they are basically still listed only because they have been recruiting him the longest.  1 wants him (bama) and 1 needs him (AU).  I know that won't be a popular opinion...HOWEVER I am not and will not base my opininion on one interview.  I still believe he comes to AU if he and his brother can convince his mom that he belongs there!  Of course, you know what opinions are like...everyone's got one and they all stink! :laugh:

I agree with everything here except opinions can be good in some cases.

Guest jojo1515

Well, since we're evaluating articles...His interview posted on rivals talked about his strong relationship with Coach Rocker and clearly indicated that his mom loved it at Auburn (she was with him on the visit).  So if the Scout article (I haven't read it) says she doesn't like Auburn, then someone isn't telling the truth.

It was actually a video of him saying this

That interview was definitely before he came to Auburn.  He had that picture of him with the 3 hats on his FB like a week ago.  I am pretty sure that picture was probably taken the same day he had that interview.

I know, I am a FB stalker haha, but don't worry, I don't post anything on any of there boards. haha

Gabe's brother is a UT booster. That is where his connection to UT comes from.

Wow, it's crazy how facts dwindle down into outright BS sometimes, lol.

The connection is not that his brother is a UT booster. His brother WORKS for a UT booster.

Guest jojo1515

That interview was definitely before he came to Auburn.  He had that picture of him with the 3 hats on his FB like a week ago.  I am pretty sure that picture was probably taken the same day he had that interview.

I know, I am a FB stalker haha, but don't worry, I don't post anything on any of there boards. haha

not doubting you, but why do you think this?

The connection is not that his brother is a UT booster. His brother WORKS for a UT booster.

Someone told me this morning that his brother works for books a million...and that would be the Anderson family out of florence and yea they are big money....if this is who he really works for

not doubting you, but why do you think this?

Go to the page were the interview is on.  He has the picture oh him with the 3 hats, if you watch the video, he has the same shirt, same lanyard thing, and same looking background.

I thought someone said that technically his brother is a UT booster as well?

But yeah Charlie Anderson is the booster his brother works for.

Guest jojo1515

Go to the page were the interview is on.  He has the picture oh him with the 3 hats, if you watch the video, he has the same shirt, same lanyard thing, and same looking background.

gotcha!  didn't even notice that...so he has been to Auburn since then....funny how so called "reporters"  choose to release these things in a "timely" manner :pcprobs:

I thought someone said that technically his brother is a UT booster as well?

But yeah Charlie Anderson is the booster his brother works for.

RR, one of the real insiders on the bunker says that the UT booster was putting a ton of pressure on the family to force Gabe to UT. He says he still think that Gabe ends up at Auburn because the stuff with the booster is out in the open now and that UT can't afford to draw more heat from the NCAA right now. They are already enough trouble from Kiffy and Pearl's antics.

There are two lines in your reply. The first line was unnecessary.

After watching that interview I really don't feel good about our chances. It was real "recently done" I think because he mention that everyone would know in a couple of days. I hope I'm wrong.

After watching that interview I really don't feel good about our chances. It was real "recently done" I think because he mention that everyone would know in a couple of days. I hope I'm wrong.

Don't worry.  You are.

Archived