HUGE PICK UP!

bigbird

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you're ALL wrong! Bird was using sybolism to show our (AU's) 2010 season...

You see, the BIG red truck represents Auburn, who was DOMINANT in every aspect this year! And the little white truck represents the rest of the teams that we TOWERED OVER in every game! The person standing there admiring the BIG truck (AU) in all it's AUsome glory, represents all the fans! And that red and white truck in the back that looks like it's suckin' hind teet.... well you can figure that one out!  ;D

:we:

Didn't even have to open the thread to know what was coming on that one...  :laugh:

Here too! Ooh, Bird getting a little predictable, shame shame!  ;)

Did anyone actually fall for that?

OK, I did too!

Did anyone actually fall for that?

OK, I did too!

Someday you may learn.

And it is not even Christmas yet! I would have hoped by now I would have learned. When is Christmas again? Oh yeah, day after tomorrow!

Bird, there are any number of drag queens out there who think you would make a really snazzy boa.  ;)

Don't ask how I know this.

He knows about boas. Careful with that talk.     :-X

Actually he knows more about drag queens.

Bird, there are any number of drag queens out there who think you would make a really snazzy boa.  ;)

Don't ask how I know this.

He knows about boas. Careful with that talk.     :-X

Actually he knows more about drag queens.

:laugh:

Posible personal experience for him too.    :-X

No, you're ALL wrong! Bird was using sybolism to show our (AU's) 2010 season...

You see, the BIG red truck represents Auburn, who was DOMINANT in every aspect this year! And the little white truck represents the rest of the teams that we TOWERED OVER in every game! The person standing there admiring the BIG truck (AU) in all it's AUsome glory, represents all the fans! And that red and white truck in the back that looks like it's suckin' hind teet.... well you can figure that one out!  ;D

:we:

YEEEAAAAHHHHH, that's what I was doing! 

Didn't even have to open the thread to know what was coming on that one...  :laugh:

Here too! Ooh, Bird getting a little predictable, shame shame!  ;)

What's more predictable?  Me posting something like this, or me KNOWING that you'll click on it.  :tease:

Archived