HUGE PICK UP!

bigbird

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just exactly what the crap do y'all scientists do in that lab Bird?   :dunno:

I don't know about the scientists, but Bird just craps everywhere.

This thread should be moved to the Fun and Games Board.  It contributes nothing to recruiting.

wde

Then move it.   :dunno:

Oh wait....you're not a Mod.

Report it to a mod...

Oh yeah.....a supermod posted it.

I guess you're out of luck.

Quit taking things so seriously man.     Relax....            :cool:

This thread should be moved to the Fun and Games Board.  It contributes nothing to recruiting.

wde

Look, I've distracted yall for 20 minutes that you'd of otherwise been worrying over decisions we don't have any control over.  :we:

wde

Look, I've distracted yall for 20 minutes that you'd of otherwise been worrying over decisions we don't have any control over.  :we:

That kind of thinking just won't do Bird....

Come on now.

wde

I know, I'm worried about that. :laugh:

wde

You shouldn't worry, we just got a HUGE pick up!

wde

No control?  I beg to differ... :P:laugh:

The-Men-Who-Stare-at-Goats-Movie-Review.jpg

wde

I'd move but he would just move it back and get his feather all in a fluff.

wde

You shouldn't worry, we just got a HUGE pick up!

I know, but you don't take recruiting seriously enough. It makes me worry.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVA5E0tVxlM2CirkqrHBZGjHXUgSTdFP9W42JrwsNTVDMthPCWfQ

;D

Oh, I get it, you said huge pick up, and then posted a picture of a huge pickup truck.  You did it on a recruiting board less than 2 days before signing day, and we all thought you were talking about a new recruit.  That is pretty funny.  

I bet your avatar is really not you.  You probably aren't even a big yellow bird are you? :thumbsup:

wde

I'd move but he would just move it back and get his feather all in a fluff.

If you move, I swear the only thing my feathers would be doing is  :party:

Don't start talking about goats 07, Golf will get all worked up and slip a hip or something.... :-X

Not like you get all worked up over Barry M weegs. You made that one to easy.

Oh, I get it, you said huge pick up, and then posted a picture of a huge pickup truck.  You did it on a recruiting board less than 2 days before signing day, and we all thought you were talking about a new recruit.  That is pretty funny.  

I bet your avatar is really not you.  You probably aren't even a big yellow bird are you? :thumbsup:

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. :laugh::thumbsup:

As far as the avatar not being me, well of course it's not me, that thing is 2" x 3"...at the most...duh!  :banghead:

Archived