Dunnaway defending Saban about players getting medical reshirts

wdeexit310

I couldn't believe he actually defended him for doing something so immoral...He said that CGC would probably have

the same problem in 2 yrs. and he didn't see anything wrong with it they still get a scholarship.  He was all for

cutting people to make room..... Unbelievable!

I couldn't believe he actually defended him for doing something so immoral...He said that CGC would probably have

the same problem in 2 yrs. and he didn't see anything wrong with it they still get a scholarship.  He was all for

Well we have had at least 3 guys who could have had med redshirts in mike mcneil, savage, and etheridge but none of them have been shown the door.  I just don't see it happening and if it does I will be disappointed in the staff.

We will see how our staff deals with this issue next year.  Next year will be the first year that they will have to deal with over signing our scholarship limit.

We will see how our staff deals with this issue next year.  Next year will be the first year that they will have to deal with over signing our scholarship limit.

This^

It hasn't been a big issue, what with our lack of depth since TT's departure.

I think we'll do the same thing, but not nearly to the extent that Bama does it.  I mean hell, Alabama has to get 10 kids off their team this offseason assuming they get 3 more commitments which they're expected to do. 

If there are any high school coaches with spines out there they'd start steering their kids away from Alabama. 

I think we'll do the same thing, but not nearly to the extent that Bama does it.  I mean hell, Alabama has to get 10 kids off their team this offseason assuming they get 3 more commitments which they're expected to do. 

If there are any high school coaches with spines out there they'd start steering their kids away from Alabama. 

Sadly, it is only at ten because a few have already left.  If they take 25 they were like 13 over I think.

Well we have had at least 3 guys who could have had med redshirts in mike mcneil, savage, and etheridge but none of them have been shown the door.  I just don't see it happening and if it does I will be disappointed in the staff.

While I agree with the arguement at hand that it is wrong, I believe you picked 3 of the wrong players due to all were all least starters once this year. He is cutting backups right?                 

Jim is the biggest bammer homer of them all and he admits it. Would you expect anything less?

Made me sick that he got to see Auburn in the National Championship game, and I could not be there. :'(

First post, hope no one minds me bashing Saban.

The difference between us and the mutants in West Vance is that when our players get hurt or sick, we try to let them come back if possible (see:  Etheridge, Ramsey, Savage, and Shon Coleman).  Shon is on a scholarship right now, and I was very impressed with what Chizik had to say about him today.

Saban sees them as dead weight and moves them off the team.  And Toothless Nation cheers him for it.  Shon Coleman would have been an afterthought in his mind. 

SO glad we have a man like Chizik in charge.

Drake

First post, hope no one minds me bashing Saban.

The difference between us and the mutants in West Vance is that when our players get hurt or sick, we try to let them come back if possible (see:  Etheridge, Ramsey, Savage, and Shon Coleman).  Shon is on a scholarship right now, and I was very impressed with what Chizik had to say about him today.

Saban sees them as dead weight and moves them off the team.  And Toothless Nation cheers him for it.  Shon Coleman would have been an afterthought in his mind. 

SO glad we have a man like Chizik in charge.

Drake

Drake, first of all...WELCOME!  Second, if you post here, the dark side and anyone associated with them get no capital letters unless you are spelling out "Turd" or "Shane from Center Point".  Otherwise, keep posting and War Eagle!!

Archived