****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

Anyone else getting worried about Frazier, thought his dad said it would be in at 7:01.  Hope nothing is going on.

I don't think that was Dad.  I think that was someone else that said that.  If it don't come in until the last possible day, I won't worry about him.  

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else getting worried about Frazier, thought his dad said it would be in at 7:01.  Hope nothing is going on.

:thumbsup: I have a sneaky feeling he will be the last one to sign the LOI... :yay:

I'm waiting to hear from RT, BC and GW.  Obviously CK would be huge but he was never expected to go AU so he would be icing on the cake...although extremely good cream cheese or buttercream icing...mmm I'm hungry

I'm worried sick about it.  ;)

Hate that it means a day out of work for you! ;)

I agree on Steward and CU. CU is the biggest head scratcher in college football. Never understand what they could say to these top athletes into the fold with consistent underachievement.

I agree on Steward and CU. CU is the biggest head scratcher in college football. Never understand what they could say to these top athletes into the fold with consistent underachievement.

Yeah, campus wise Clemson is a lot like AU, but football wise it's the Georgia of the ACC, talent black hole.

Have you ever been to their campus?  It's pretty nice; reminds me of AU but with a lake (not 30 minutes away).  The weather is great and it's not far from the mountains or the beaches.

I don't think that was Dad.  I think that was someone else that said that.  If it don't come in until the last possible day, I won't worry about him.  

No, it was Dad, but I don't think he meant it as a concrete thing- more in humor. No worries at all with KF guys. I hear it will take place in a ceremony related to the game he is playing in tonight. Many players there doing it at the same time. WDE.

Yeah, campus wise Clemson is a lot like AU, but football wise it's the Georgia of the ACC, talent black hole.

Clemson puts dudes in the league every single season, usually more than one.

My highschool played Ensworth which is the school that antonio richardson went to and our D-Line was Destroying that O-line... Im kind of happy we didnt get him but best of luck towards him!!!

Clemson puts dudes in the league every single season, usually more than one.

That's true, they do make it to the NFL. I was really just thinking of college achievements. I suppose if the NFL is your goal then Clemson is as good a school as any other.

Archived