****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

I talked to a friend of mine who is an Alabama fan about the Calloway situation.. This Alabama fan said repeatedly didn't want Calloway until today. I ask him why he was so happy that he switched again. He said Calloway said, "I mistakenly believed Trooper Taylor's lies but I figured it out." Not sure what that means but I'm moving on.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is alabama getting all of these scholarships?????????????????????

More room for next year! Auburn has a great class and next year they will pull some in to enroll in January to count towards this class. The National Championship will help continue and gain on some big time recruits. Let's just hope the coaching staff stays intact. If our coaches stay committed to Auburn, they may destroy the recruiting trail next year.

Therezie ALL IN !!!!!! F U  Saban

w/o Calloway,  just Tre Mason is cutting it close !! I know the Staff is on Top of things and are Doing a STELLER JOB recruiting in-state and nationwide but Calloway put them in a hard spot !!  No hard feeelings towards Brent though, he is a great talent, but NOT ALL IN, dont need him. 

Did screw it up w/ Abdullah, Buie, Allen, Crowell, Huggins, I would LOVE 2 see if this Staff pulled out their Diamond in the Rough  maybe, God knows Im not sayin anything the Coaches dont know.  Dyer can carry the load, NO DOUBT, McCalleb is that different change of pace back good 4 10-15 carries max a game.  Trotter or Mosely will get carries 2 keep the D honest and have more than descent Speed but will not get 1/2 the carries than Newton !!

God for bid Dyer get banged up or injured Mason would be the GUY cause I love OMAC but he's not an everydown back.  Mason is Good and he will show up on the PLains hopefully w/ a chip on his shoulders and Hungry !!

Quan Bray could possibly see carries, and maybe an Anthony Morgan ?!

WAR DAM EAGLE CYRUS !!!

OL Cyrus Kouandjio commits/signs with Auburn. Big-time recruit. Easily a freshman starter.

The amount of great inside knowledge by the big guns on this site have made today kind of anticlimactic lol  Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this class and think it's great! But so far there hasn't been a single signing/nonsigning I wasn't already expecting    :bow:

Archived