****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, he about gave me heart failure (listened live on JOX) when he said I'm going with the...uh...Auburn University

I thought it was coming out "The University of...." -- of course he could have said University of Auburn  ;)

HELL YEAH... THAT WAS SWEET !!! WAR DAMN EAGLE !!!

:party: :party: :party:

ESPN actually stated Richardson and Region were misses...Really???  Region hasn't been in AU's plans for awhile and Richardson was a reach to begin with.  Again, ESPN shows their ignorance.

Oh, CK...WAR EAGLE

I am not worried about running back. With last years' and this years' offensive line the only people who will be hitting them will be safeties and cornerbacks.  :thumbsup:

Clemson is cleaning house... FSU vs Clemson will be good in the coming years.

FSU probably, Clemson don't count on it.  They have a ton of talent every year and the coaching kills it every time.

Does Cyrus to Auburn qualify as EARTH SHATTERING NEWS?  :wareagle:

I dont think so.. I think we get Gabe then we get big news on a suprise commitment. Dont know who but I got that feeling. I dont think it will be a 5 star but possibly like a high 3 star to 4 star..

If we take any injury at all to the RB position, you gotta figure we'll see some hybrid type players taking some more snaps at RB.  I could see Bray, Reed, Stallworth, and Gulley-Morgan all playing a little RB this year if need be.  Perhaps even Eric Smith.  There are definitely options if we get in a bind there.  We'll be okay taking just Mason, but depending on circumstances, some creativity may be required.

My professor thinks I'm crazy...over here in class celebrating like we just won a football game, and then to top it off, jerked the ear buds out of the laptop and it was ESPN3.com full blast!!  :laugh: :laugh:

WAR DAMN EAGLE! Just got back to my computer from doing a job. Been listening to JOX on the Iphone.

I was driving down the road screaming WAR DAMN EAGLE! probably not good in uniform in the middle of town but IDK.

Cyrus is Great Pickup! glad we pulled that through.

Poster on TOS is saying our coaches are on the phone with RB Herschel Sims right now.  He has not signed his LOI to Oklahoma State yet and getting Wright would put us at 25.  The coaches have 26 spots on the big board....hmmmmm

That would be sweet! He could still come visit and sign later.

Archived