****OFFICIAL NSD THREAD****

PokerJokerAU

I love waking up to about 15 text alerts regarding LOI's! Great day! War Eagle.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My highschool played Ensworth which is the school that antonio richardson went to and our D-Line was Destroying that O-line... Im kind of happy we didnt get him but best of luck towards him!!!

I'm never happy with losing a player of this caliber.  I want them all however I realize we can't do that, but losing one never makes me happy.

My highschool played Ensworth which is the school that antonio richardson went to and our D-Line was Destroying that O-line... Im kind of happy we didnt get him but best of luck towards him!!!

I'm never happy with losing a player of this caliber.  I want them all however I realize we can't do that, but losing one never makes me happy.

Also I believe ST said we will get either cyrus,Richardson, or collins and guess what... 2 of them are gone and one is left... Guess who is left? :wedance:

ST just tweeted  "For those wondering, Hearing Therezie to AU and Calloway to Bama"

Really hate it for Brent but if it is true, good luck to you.

Brent to UA would be the only suprise so far. The drama with this recruit is tiresome.  Best of luck to you Brent we wish you nothing but the best.

Can someone please confirm that Therezie is IN?

Then I'll start worrying about Quan Bray . . .

WDE

He hasn't faxed in his LOI yet but he just announced at a ceremony at his high school.  Now teammates are announcing.  Will probably fax in after the ceremony.

Brent to UA would be the only suprise so far. The drama with this recruit is tiresome.  Best of luck to you Brent we wish you nothing but the best.

Indeed. 

Also I believe ST said we will get either cyrus,Richardson, or collins and guess what... 2 of them are gone and one is left... Guess who is left? :wedance:

Has Collins signed yet?

ST just tweeted  "For those wondering, Hearing Therezie to AU and Calloway to Bama"

Really hate it for Brent but if it is true, good luck to you.

I am not surprised.  I had hoped he would follow through, but was not confident it would happen.  Matter of fact, a day or so after BC changed to AU, a bammer friend of mine pulled him off the recruiting board he maintains and was cussing him.  I said you may as well put him back, cause I got a feeling he will be changing back.  I have a general theory that once a kid commits and gets a taste of the turd nation, he comes back to it for some reason.  IMO its the arrogant factor (not hating, just saying there is a difference in "the nation" and "the process" and the "coach worship" and in "the family" that is bigger than coaches and individual players, etc.) .  There is a certain air about the turd nation that calls them back in.  In the words of yoda, sometimes you can sense that the turd "is strong with this one."  I hope BC does well at LB, and survives "the process"; but may he never know the feeling of a win against AU.  Next.

Archived